Search results for query: *

• Users: R1919
  • Order by date
  1. Patch Notes v1.0.2

What makes people to play with mods and having auto-update on?
  2. Medicine most OP skill in the game

It's for party leader so you need it yourself, but they can also get it eventually if they're a party leader and have enough int.
    It says it's "personal" - the Minister of Health perk, that's why I was wondering if it would work with a companion.
  3. Places your spouse got pregnant?

God damn and I kept spending nights in town thinking that's when the dice rolled.
    Well, you had fun but gynecologist's office doesn't work at nights 🤣
  4. Medicine most OP skill in the game

I don't.:devilish: I want them to have Steward and medicine and be troop containers for me, anything else is extra. I often only set ranged captains because infantry and cavalry captains will just get knocked out as soon as they're asked to do anything.... you can equip them as HA to help this in field battle, but in siege they will park them selves with the Cav/infantry and get shot up quickly..... unless you change thier gear again.... but it's too much tinkering for such a little and unneeded effect from their perks/flag.
    does the medicine last perk work if it's on your companion or you have to have it yourself?
  5. Places your spouse got pregnant?

it's not a place - it's about time
    there's a time right after noon, shortly after wages payment, when there's a small chance of your wife getting pregnant, if she's in your party or you together are in the same settlement and you are waiting, not moving
  6. This game sucks

arguing with you is like arguing with a pigeon
  7. This game sucks

So about when their 'refactoring' phase is, and pretty much where it goes downhill in terms of communications/changes/patches/delays.
    No one is claiming they are able to satisfy 100% players, that would be naive, but don't say the criticisms (many and constructive alike) are only to the satisfaction of 'toxic trolls'. A lot of the suggestions are valid to some degree and fairly good.

Stop using only steam review numbers only, take the context of the reviews; it's such a basic analysis, considering how basic the premise of the review functions steam has to offer works.

And again - toxic indistinct whining that everything is bad is not a constructive criticism. I separate those two and as I already told here and will repeat again if you don't get: there are few people who is contributing to the community with their consisted and justified critics (like Ananda, for example) and all others who is just whining. What's more funny is when those toxic unconstructive whiners are complaining that the devs don't want to talk to them and implement all whistles and bells they demand.

Ok, if you don't like steam reviews - name any objective source of information which can show that a game is good or bad, in your opinion.
  8. This game sucks

This thread may not by nature of the title, but if you were here since EA started (and maybe mods can attest), it was certainly a lot more optimistic with constructive criticism/feedback and hopeful threads on suggestions and things then. Many were met with silence or 'we'll discuss internally' or 'too complicated'; and that was only after much urging for that even iota of a sentence. Patches came to a near halt after first few months, news became more vague, some out of touch comments, and many times just copy/pasted 'read this general update from 6 months ago for our plans'.

You won't fish any affirmative answer from a mod or from TW on this; all they provide, as before are vague 'we are open to it' non-committals.
    I've been here since 1.4.6 and all I saw since that is few ppl (literally 2-3) doing really good job and contributing the community with their constructive critics and all others are just whining indistinctly about how everything bad is.
    Anyway, developing a game you can't satisfy 100% of players but trying to please a bunch of toxic trolls is a waste of time and resources.
    Steam reviews are good, most of reddit topics in r/bannerlord are positive, I personally like this game too playing it 2k+ hours, any aspect you don't like can be fixed with mods - that means that the game is good and those sore trolls can go back to their caves to please themselves.
  9. Patch Notes v1.0.2

@Dejan
    One of moderators ("Global moderator") mentioned DLCs - are you planning to release DLCs for Bannerlord?
  10. This game sucks

Know your audience. The majority of people who discuss Bannerlord on this forum have been here at least two years now, since the launch of EA. Of those, a considerable proportion played Warband and other licensed titles like Napoleonic Wars years before Bannerlord's EA launch. The people who spend all this time complaining on this forum are doing so because they have enough of a personal stake in the game that they can't just make a clean break, drop it, and go play other games. You only get that kind of emotional investment through long-term loyalty. These players are not indicative of the average consumer, so from a purely profit-motivated perspective they're not the most important people to pay attention to in the short term (they're also way more likely to purchase the game anyway because of past loyalty). However, these are the players that will play the game for months after the date of their purchase, are the most valuable group when marketing DLCs for this title, and they contain the subgroup of community content creators.
    I would agree if their criticism was constructive, but all this topic is far from being constructive.

btw "However, these are the players that will play the game for months after the date of their purchase, are the most valuable group when marketing DLCs for this title, and they contain the subgroup of community content creators." - does your words mean that Taleworlds is planning to release DLCs for this title for a separate fee?
  11. This game sucks

You're just throwing insults around until you find one that sticks. Are you still sore about the argument you had last year with Ser Jon where you denied the Armenian genocide? Stop trying to start ****.
    the dude sitting here for years, whining about how bad this game is with 1.5k comments - I was just pointing to the true source of his hate
  12. This game sucks

You'd totally jump off the bridge with them, got it.

And wait, I'm a what now? 🤣
    You're a definition of the Dunning–Kruger effect
  13. This game sucks

Oh, this thread got spicey.

If everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you follow them?
    what a dumb logic - comparing popularity with jumping off a bridge
    tho, I didn't expect anything smart from a turkophobe like you
  14. In Progress "NAV_MESH: clear all" message after exiting game

Still occurs in 1.0.2
  15. In Progress 1.7.2 red eyes bug

To get rid of red eyes, you need to delete the LauncherData.xml file.
    c:\Users\(NAME)\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\

Have a nice game :smile:
    I did but unfortunately didn't helped, still red eyes in 1.0.2, no mods
  16. This game sucks

taleworlds propaganda bot
    you're just a bunch of toxic haters, check steam reviews
  17. This game sucks

People using third-party mods written by no-name enthusiasts and blaming the game for bugs must be really dumb. :mrgreen:
    I play the game for hours and it never crashes, and also I never had any issue with corrupted save files.
  18. Resolved Is Konane board game deiberately made impossible to beat?

Personally I only play Talbut (empire) because I know I can't lose unless I am pretty much trying to.
    Vlandian is unloosable too if you know a combination I found. You just move your chip over and over again until the AI gives up and sets his chips 3 in a row. Sooner or later he will do it. And ofc you don't set yours 3 in a row.
  19. Resolved Is Konane board game deiberately made impossible to beat?

LOL! look so dirty man xd
    well, I remember I got In and Out quest, tried to win him and failed, then googled how to win - all I could find is ppl complaining that Konane AI in Bannerlord is nearly impossible to beat, so, had to find out my own way to beat him, and then decided to share :grin:
    now I can easily win him several times in a row if needed, and learnt that Konane AI in Bannerlord is not so much strong really, comparing to other AIs :grin:
  20. Resolved Is Konane board game deiberately made impossible to beat?

I've invented an easy way to win in Konane almost every time and recorded on youtube:

also posted it on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord...to_win_konane_table_games_in_sturgia_taverns/
Back
Top Bottom