Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info [Epic Games store] Crash on star of game/ Do not start even launcher.

Summary:Game crash on start How to Reproduce:Just start bannerlord launcher Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related):N/A Media (Screenshots & Video):Cannot add here - but simple crash of bannerlord launcher Computer Specs: OS:Win 10 GPU:radeon rx 580 strix GPU Driver...
  2. In Progress Application faced a problem on launch - Bannerlord launch error

Same problem but even without crash id. just crash when launch from epic game store
  3. Resolved Cannot enter the game

After an update 12.01.2021 i cannot even lauch game via Epic games store. It just didnt load nothing and crashes, logging me off the epic store. Main branch unmodded , version was 1.5.5 before that update
  4. Hey. Please look at the thread about crashes. it is really not cool when you just bought game...

Hey. Please look at the thread about crashes. it is really not cool when you just bought game, and played 2 weeks and everything was ok, and now i cannot play at all because of crashes all the time.
  5. Resolved constant crashes

2021-01-02_09.31.22_263d91a0bfbc14524409a74b37a2f9b9
    same crashes again and again. just after load of the game opened party and its crashed. worked well before patch 31.12,
    Win 10
    GPU Radeon RX 580
    CPU intel core i 5 9400f 2.9 Ghz
    HDD
    Ram 20 gb 2.3 ghz
    Motherboard MSI H310M Pro - M2 Plus
  6. Resolved constant crashes

here the same situation. only crashes
  7. Resolved "Unable to initialize Steam API" EPIC store. (singleplayer)

You can try the recommendations from the developers at this link. If the solutions in this thread do not help you, please wait for a response from technical support. I would also like to ask you to share a screenshot of your error.
    Nothing helped from the list. Screenshot? just white screen and window Unable to initialize Steam API . Played on Epic. Yesterday everything worked well. After update i can't start the game.
  8. Resolved "Unable to initialize Steam API" EPIC store. (singleplayer)

Ben oyunu epic gamesden bugüne kadar sorunsuz bir şekilde gelebilir son güncellemede '' Steam API başlatılamıyor. '' Hatasıyla beraber oyunu açtığımda beyaz kalıp sonun da da oyundan atıyor bilgisi olan veya yardımcı biri varsa çok sevinirim.
    in English please
  9. Resolved "Unable to initialize Steam API" EPIC store. (singleplayer)

After an update from 31.12.2020 i cannot launc game because of problem Unable to initialize Steam API. Any solutions?
Back
Top Bottom