Search results for query: *

1. MrZeeck

Resolved "Unable to initialize Steam API" EPIC store. (singleplayer)

Hi there, this should be fixed now. An error on our party, sorry about that.
    Seems to be fixed now, yes. But I'm still curious why this seems to be an issue. From what I can tell you guys have had to hotfix this before.
  2. MrZeeck

I would like to ask everyone else to stop deviating from the topic. You can try the recommendations from the developers at this link. If the solutions in this thread do not help you, please wait for a response from technical support. I would also like to ask you to share a screenshot of your error.

When you say; "please wait for a response from technical support." what exactly do you mean by that? Do we have to wait until the full release of the game, or will something be fixed in the near future? Because as far as I can tell, when searching around for this issue it's been around for 10+ months now judging by forums posts and help threads on various other sites relating to this exact same issue.

Screenshot of error: (again, nothing new this has apparently been posted before)
    EPIC-store-error.png
  3. MrZeeck

you joined today, downloaded a virus and said its fine.
    its a bit suspicious wouldn't you say?

so you say I saw that the game crashes and thought to myself wow this is a great opportunity for me to put virus on people's computers. Then with my super coding skills I coded a virus. But not a regular virus. I coded a file which fixes the crash and is a virus at the same time. Then I created fresh accounts. Uploaded the file and shared the link. Commented on my own post and said everything is fine. Just so I can put virus in a few casual gamers computers until talewords launches a hotfix.

Guys, take it somewhere else.. This thread was created to report an issue, not for people to flame each other back and forth.
  4. MrZeeck

So I just bought and installed Bannerlord through Epic store, but whenever I try to launch it i get the 'Unable to Initialize Steam API' error message. I've found multiple posts about this issue but no real solution/explanation to the problem. Running admin/checking firewall and so on does...
Back
Top Bottom