Search results for query: *

1. longbow93

Bendetto Points (BP) #1 List EU

Also, why would the stats of this last tournament be skewed and wrong to count? Do you mean you got bad and are past your peak now or what?  :lol:
  2. longbow93

Le Roux said:
    Harlequin_ITA said:
    Razer' said:
    Harlequin_ITA said:
    Considered you were basically non existent for around half of the life of the game I'd say your opinion might not be so valuable.

I thought you were the one playing the game rather decent for 1-2 years?
    You played well, when everyone was **** at the game and after that time was over you pissed off to cRPG.
    How does that nullify my statement? For the 2 years and an half that I played with 22nd he was either not playing yet or straight up bad. That's around half the lifespan of the game.
    I played my first official match for IG the 23rd of August 2011 and since then haven't stopped playing. I played before that too, but not at the highest level. It's been four years since that day. Seems I played a bit longer than you have (in the high level native matches, don't know or care about cRPG).
    And for half of that time you were rather bad. Good for you.
  3. longbow93

Razer' said:
    Harlequin_ITA said:
    Considered you were basically non existent for around half of the life of the game I'd say your opinion might not be so valuable.

I thought you were the one playing the game rather decent for 1-2 years?
    You played well, when everyone was **** at the game and after that time was over you pissed off to cRPG.
    How does that nullify my statement? For the 2 years and an half that I played with 22nd he was either not playing yet or straight up bad. That's around half the lifespan of the game.
  4. longbow93

Le Roux said:
    Harlequin_ITA said:
    So much salt around. It was joke boys.  :roll:
    It's not salt. I don't think you are one of the all time 5 archers in the game. Simply because that's my opinion.
    I didn't mean to say you were bad, and I don't think you are, just not top 5 in the game of all time good.

You brought up stats, so I brought up other stats, that's all that happened.
  5. longbow93

So much salt around. It was joke boys.  :roll:
  6. longbow93

Le Roux said:
    You can't put Harlequin as a 100 ranger. You just can't.
    Indeed, should give me 101 if there are others at 100. Be realistic, come on.

K      D    TK
    LeRoux      6   3   1    Vs TurtleKnight
    LeRoux      5   2   0    Vs Enmity

Ples
  7. longbow93

[WNL5] Week 2 Fixtures - Deadline 4/10

If the ruleset on Pick Night is based over weaker teams getting to choose before stronger ones (as 4/5 points seem to very, very clearly point towards to), why would you ever give priority to team that won 12-0 over those that went tooth to nail over victory? Makes little sense to me.
  8. longbow93

Torneo Armata Brancaleone 3vs3

Controllero' con gli altri membri appena possibile. Con tarda mattinata ti riferisci alle 11:00-12:00 o fino anche alle 14:00?
  9. longbow93

Domenica pomeriggio confermato.
  10. longbow93

Credo domenica pomeriggio vada bene, aspetto conferma da Trisfald
  11. longbow93

Anche al nostro manca la DEF win contro i Non vedo non sento non parlo che si sono ritirati.
  12. longbow93

Il nostro, in seguito ai ripetuti, ma falliti ( per cause non nostre ), tentativi di organizzare tale partita, chiediamo dunque la vittoria a tavolino.

P.s. Per ulteriori informazioni contattare il segretario del team.
  13. longbow93

Nome della contrada  Contrada " Pisciamo Gaggo "
    Nome dei giocatori  Harlequin, Memnone, Trisfald
    Nome del capitano  Harlequin
    Stendardo della contrada
    2ngevyx.jpg
  14. longbow93

[Nations' 5-a-Side Tournament] - Substitutions

I hope it will, since it brings us down to 6 players over the 5 needed, which mean quite alot more problems to coordinate, especially due to relatively short deadlines. ( Go crusa, talk with him  :lol: )
  15. longbow93

If the team is eliminated from the tourney, I believe he can't play, can he? And once the team is out, I guess you consider it as non-playing anymore, thus being him not a player anymore of it. Still, my point is the retro-activeness of the rule, not the rule itself.
  16. longbow93

At the same time? As far as we can both read and understand english, the main point is kicking players who were recruited AFTER leaving their team and BEFORE the new update.  :neutral:
  17. longbow93

Mah, most often rules like this aren't retro-active at all.  :roll:
  18. longbow93

Auguri Harlequin!

Vacca miseria, tornè in furlania, sul mio thread se parla solo triestin! Orco can!  :mrgreen:
  19. longbow93

TW Sponsored WFaS Tournaments, not Warband?

What should be lowered is the rate of fire, I'd say.
  20. longbow93

Auguri Harlequin!

lol
Back
Top Bottom