Search results for query: *

1. I was banned unfairly until January First. I'm upset with how players and developers treat each other in Multiplayer.

Slavery is

It is kind of easy to abuse. Because its there ya know. But like. It's good to have. Because when the game first came out there was a lot of people running out of the maps and delaying games. And with a low population it ends up really effecting the day to day games. And it's weird when its just one or two people ruining your game. It's kind of funny in a way but not really.

But also you shouldn't tk back. Which is weird me saying because I would totally tk back haha. But it doesn't solve anything so. I'd probably tk the guy then be like "oh ****. Now hes gonna tk me back" haha and then it never ends.

Also I see new people every day. But depending on the time of day and such I will see a lot of the same people and its nice.

But like maybe 2 or 3 months ago I was playing with some guys who were new and I got so angry at them for nothing and I yelled at them and swore at them and then I havent seen them since. And its like. God damn what did I do. Ya know. And then Im not making the game better for anyone.

I play Bannerlord almost multiplayer exclusive now and the game is so fun its easy to get emotional about winning and losing. And I just get so into the game that when I lose I get angry and I take it out on other peeps. Ya know. And then when they start team killing me I just loose my **** and make everyone so much worse.

Like making a dumb post on someones forum without even telling them your name so they could even help you, like I just did. :razz:

It's a great thing to have. It's much better then not having it.

----
    I had just played Star Wars: Fallen Order. It was a Dark Souls like game. I was getting REALLY mad at it. Then I went to log into warband and I found my self banned. hahahaha. :razz:

Also Fallen Order is sooooo good. No spoilers. Im only just starting.
    I just recently got back into the game like I said, captain mode was all I played before besides a little SP here and there. It's so much freaking fun I am so bummed I can't play right now, but yeah I did kill them back so I'm not completely innocent, but it is very toxic to start TK'ing and then troll report once you get TK'd back. I play a lot of mordhau so I equate it too veteran mordhau players who bully the newbs just trying to learn, sort of like gate keeping. I think its a pretty harsh punishment for my case in particular, but of course the game should have some sort of vote kick/ report function to protect the players playing legit. Enjoy your trip in the banhammas Edwin! I'll try to enjoy it too and maybe see you on the battlefield down the line!
  2. I was banned unfairly until January First. I'm upset with how players and developers treat each other in Multiplayer.

I too got banned from multiplayer today after I defended myself from teamkilling trolls who got the whole lobby to report me once I killed them back. Was just getting back into the game too :sad: now I’m banned until the third of January. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised when only the game’s veterans are left. The report function is so easy to exploit and hope TW can improve on it.
Back
Top Bottom