Search results for query: *

1. Looking for C# Programmers (Bannerlord Co-op)

Bannerlord Co-op is actively looking for developers. If you have free time and would like to assist with the mod, you can join the discord and apply or directly message me. If you know someone that would be interested, please reach out to them. We need more developers to reach the dream of Mount...
  2. Bannerlord 2 Coop is a must be !!!

nearly every coop idea i think of is having one big issue: ingame time.
    f.e.: what happens to the other player if you are participating a tournament or a siege? is the game going to be paused, is the game time going to slow down, is the time just passing by? the current multiplayer mod is at normal speed all the time, which is slowing the game down in a crazy ammount. advancing forward becomes painful and only very ambitious players stick to it for a longer ammount of time.
    no matter what, the game is having limitations which is going to make the experience less pleasing as playing alone.
    there would be another take: one is controlling the party and the other is part of the party, just as a companion. so he is only participating in battles/sieges/tournaments. this is kind of odd and not as interesting as the real idea, to have both players as party leaders on the map.

as much as i like the idea of a coop mount&blade experience, i do think its a theoretical nice thing, which is just very difficult to translate if you think twice.
    Our plan is to only allow 1x time or pausing when any player is in battle/settlement.
  3. Bannerlord 2 Coop is a must be !!!

Ok I'll do it myself
  4. [Tool] Bannerlord Testing Essentials

Is this still being actively maintained? I see the last release was Dec 2020.
    Yes, it is still maintained. I do need to allow for bug reports somewhere :/
  5. e1.6.0-v1.2.7 Modding Changes

Time to update the mod again and remove the disgusting work arounds for internals :smile:. I really appreciate the changes!
  6. Where is influence data?

GainKingdomInfluenceAction.ApplyForDefault(Hero.MainHero, <influence value>);
  7. [Tool] Bannerlord Testing Essentials

Bannerlord Testing Essentials is a Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord mod testing utility. Features Automatically starts and stops the game Create commands in the game instance and execute them from an independent test Retrieve the current game state Respond to commands from the game instance...
Back
Top Bottom