Search results for query: *

1. Resolved [Beta 1.5.6] Peace requirements for defeated Kingdom are unbalanced

@Lord Drenth so its kind of confusing at first, but what you see for the tributes on the diplomacy screen is representative of YOU wanting peace. If you could see Northern empires diplomacy screen it would be a completely different value for them to offer peace.

This makes good sense!
  2. Resolved [Beta 1.5.6] Peace requirements for defeated Kingdom are unbalanced

If in a kingdom no towns or castles left this means they have no tax income, 66% of income come from town / village taxes at game remaining is loot & tribute income. Maybe also they get paid by other kingdoms for peace and these numbers can be around 1000-2000 per day maximum. With these conditions they cannot hire mercenaries for long years. At some point king will not be able to pay mercenaries and they will left that kingdom. After that only king clan will be left in that kingdom probably other clans will leave them in several years and they will want less money for peace.

There was a bug and mercenaries were not leaving kingdom when they are not getting paid. It will be fixed with 1.5.8 maybe it helps.
    Great feed back all. I will reply individually to each comment, and I appreciate you Mexxico for commenting.

The mercenaries leaving the defeated kingdoms over time is HUGE. That is breaking the mid-game for me right now because I can't possibly deal with 10+ mercenaries factions harassing me all over the place unless I make peace with their liege. In a way its kinds sneaky, and I could think of real life reasons for it to work as is, but for a game where I can only control the location of a single army it is almost bad enough to quit playing.

One other point to note - if you give a mercenary unit a fief, they do not return it when they leave you, nor do they give you notice they are leaving your employ. I risk severe penalty and war if I don't ask to be released or if I keep a fief when I leave. So I hired the merc unit back, took the fief back and then kicked them back out (lol).
  3. Resolved [Beta 1.5.6] Peace requirements for defeated Kingdom are unbalanced

I have been informed that this is not a bug. The Northern Empire has nothing to lose and therefore demands more. Thanks for reporting and sorry for inconvenience!
    Thank you for confirming for me one way or the other. The problem with this path is the kingdom has tons of Mercs that just constantly harass unless I pay a huge fee. They constantly declare war against everyone and take the peace $. So my only option to eliminate this is to kill all the nobles of the faction, which I can't do without pissing off the entire map?
  4. Resolved [Beta 1.5.6] Peace requirements for defeated Kingdom are unbalanced

I'm embarrassed to say, no I can't. I saved over them and have since added in mods to help me combat the problem. Guess close this thread and if it happens again in my next vanilla play through I will repost.
  5. Resolved [Beta 1.5.6] Peace requirements for defeated Kingdom are unbalanced

Hi! Forwarded to QA team. I'll update this thread when I hear back from them. Thanks!
    TY!
  6. Resolved [1.5.6] Bandits for kill the conspiracy bandits quest spawn with no food

I'm still seeing this happen in my Conspiracy quests - the quest armies slowly loose fighting strength until they reach 0 which I interpret to mean they are spawning with no food.
  7. Resolved [1.5.6] AI: Mercenaries are able to enter cities that their employer is at war with

Yes this happens to me too, OR for the enemy faction leaders to gain entry to my city. I will often find them in my Keep, but its as if we aren't at war.
  8. Resolved [Beta 1.5.6] Peace requirements for defeated Kingdom are unbalanced

I *THINK this is a bug. In this playthrough Screenshot I have defeated all of the fiefs/settlements of the Northern Empire. Since my last declaration of war, I took their last settlement and have destroyed their military. However, no matter how much time passes the Northern Empire will ONLY...
  9. Resolved Formation spawns with enemy when defending a village that´s being raided

Yes this has happened to me numerous times and it always seems to be the infantry unit without shields. In fact, I hardly even bother with tactics on village maps now and just immediately call all my troops to me in hopes of saving my linebreakers.
  10. In Progress Southern Empire Battle Map spawns your Cavalry on top of a mountain

Hi,
    Also posted in the "formation spawn" thread: any kind of "canyon" map will have cavalry and horse archers spawn on the slope of the side cliffs, instantly wounding/disabling up to 35 / 40 % of them and dismounting many of the survivors.
    Maybe (simple suggestion ^^) have the armies spawn in "column" along the center line of the canyon instead of "wide line" perpendicular to it?
    Cheers
    This is how it would be in real life. No one goes into a canyon in a perpendicular line, they go in a column.
  11. Resolved Family member with 0 in all stats?

This was a normal thing for me as well on the 1.5.4 and older patches. As far as I am aware, the child education is not yet implemented.
    Same.
  12. Resolved [1.5.6 Beta] Skirmishers (Hotkey 5) will only form in Square formation

With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
    Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    You don't have to apologize, though I appreciate it. I uploaded the save file just now.

I've collected other 'bugs' or polish items that should be fixed and will post those soon, with the save file uploads.
  13. Resolved [1.5.6 Beta] Skirmishers (Hotkey 5) will only form in Square formation

I can't seem to find the instructions on how to upload. Can you link them?
  14. Resolved [1.5.6 Beta] Skirmishers (Hotkey 5) will only form in Square formation

Yes I can upload the save file for you. Go into any battle and try to get the Skirmishers to line up. I have tested this numerous times. IF you draw a line they default to square and will NOT go back into a LINE under any circumstance. This does not happen with other formations as far as I can tell OR other unit types.
  15. Resolved [1.5.6 Beta] Skirmishers (Hotkey 5) will only form in Square formation

I have given them orders to go to a line, I have drawn a line, and I have restarted the game several times but currently their formation is stuck on Square.
  16. Resolved [1.5.6] Can't see chance to disguise yourself and sneak through the gate

+1
    That is the same way it displays on mine. Luckily for me, I have crappy Roguery so I know its a bad number...lol
  17. Modded 1.5.6 Older brother can’t be used to resolve issues or be assigned role in party

Thanks @Lord Drenth and @DujekY. Have either of you had any luck with your wife's brother getting pregnant? Can't tell if I'm just unlucky or if it's a bug.

I followed the instructions and have the same issue.
    I just recently got married. I cannot match Nathanos now it would seem....
  18. Modded 1.5.6 Older brother can’t be used to resolve issues or be assigned role in party

Unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modded games and we need to be sure that mods aren't causing the problems. Check out our full statement regarding modding related issues. Could you please try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and update us if the problem persists? Thanks!
    I'm not running mods, and I just validated my steam folder. If you need me to include all of the System info, etc I can but really it just seems to be something broken in the Clan page where you assign roles, and or when you choose to assign someone a task. I *WAS* able to get Nathanos to be Quartermaster by speaking to him in the Keep and triggering it through dialogue. BTW, before the Folley is resolved, you don't see Nathanos on the list of notables in the Keep, but his Yellow quest marker makes every Keep look like there is a quest available.
  19. Modded 1.5.6 Older brother can’t be used to resolve issues or be assigned role in party

As the title says, I am unable to assign my adult brother to party roles and for alternate resolutions to quests/issues. I was able to successfully marry him off to a noble but have also yet to have his wife become pregnant despite them both being in my party and waiting in a town. I can’t tell if this is a bug or if I’m just not waiting long enough but I figure I’d mention it anyway.
    BTW A work around until they fix the Clan Role Page, I was able to make him Quartermaster by speaking to him in a Keep and choosing "I'd like to discuss your role in the clan" which is an important thing to do early on so you can have a bigger army faster....
Back
Top Bottom