Search results for query: *

1. 1.5.6 Beta High Ram usage

Yeah after about a 3 Hour play session I had 67GB of Ram used...
    LMAO, how much RAM do you have dude :grin:

This memory leak issue is known by the developers as far as I am aware ^^
  2. Wasn't the refactor supposed to speed up development?

It's weird to reply to an old post regarding this memory leak being fixed for the upcoming patches but to leave other threads relating to this for the latest beta patch untouched
  3. Resolved There seems to be a serious memory leak on 1.5.6 Beta it's obnoxious to play the game.

Hello,
    Yeah, i will not do it. It has been reported by other players.
    I don't want to spend my personal time doing your QA's job.
    I've spent enough time on this at this point, now removing the mods, verifying the cache, then installing the mods back in just so you will know to forwards this to your developers.

Maybe instead ask a QA member to test this simple thing on a vanilla client that was installed without any mods to begin with, since that is what you are working on.

Start a game, go to a city, open "Task Manager" and repeatedly click "Trade" then exit that screen and enter it again and watch the RAM capacity that is being used rise until the game becomes unbearable to play.
    Yup, i've already opened an issue on this, it's being investigated at the moment ^^

PS: linked topic https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-when-repeatedly-opening-trade-screen.436474/
  4. Bug: 1.5.5.252341 - Endless not engage with enemy

Bumping this up, it's getting annoying and it seems hard to replicate :s (It is also present in beta e1.5.6)
  5. Question about Performance on the Newest Beta

Yes, the longer you play, the slower it gets because of memory leaks, according to my playthroughs, it mostly happens whenever you open a trade screen within a settlement, it could maybe also happen when you open other kind of screen but i didn't monitor these.

A simple fix is to reload your saved game (not restart the entire game) and then everything becomes smooth again until you hit another cap hours later ^^
  6. In Progress [BETA 1.5.6] Memory leak when repeatedly opening Trade screen

Thanks for the reply, I just sent you the data through upload.taleworlds.com

I forgot to put my username but i put the threads URL, hope this is fine and put the description for the profiling.
  7. Need More Info Flickering battlefield

Same thing happens to me in open field battles usually, but not in every battle maps
  8. In Progress [BETA 1.5.6] Memory leak when repeatedly opening Trade screen

Hi, I noticed my game was slowing down the further i kept playing and a reload of the game fixed it. How to Reproduce: To replicate this issue, you need to open the trade screen within a settlement multiple times and you can see the RAM consumption go up and stay up indefinitely until you...
Back
Top Bottom