Search results for query: *

• Users: orgat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Location of kingdom policy names and policy description texts

Hi, I would like to edit some kingdom policy names and their description. Where can I find the file to edit those? Thanks
  2. In Progress Horse archers get too close when circling

Summary: When ordering horse archers to charge, or when delegating command (both ways they will ride in circles around the enemy, as always) The horse archers get TOO close to the enemy, instead of circling with a bigger radius (much bigger), and so, almost every engagement between t2-t3-t4...
  3. Quick adjustments - bow perk

Hey everyone, I googled this perk and looked on this forum but I haven't found a clear explanation to what this perk does. It says in the description "Decreases your bow accuracy loss due to rotating by 50%" What does "due to rotating" exactly mean? Does it mean circling around/ turning while on...
  4. Can you still somehow upgrade bandits without the leadership perk?

So it seems to me (maybe this was included in a recent patch) that you can't upgrade bandits anymore by putting them in a castle or a city and waiting a day or two. I watched a video on YT where somebody wrote a comment saying you should still be able to upgrade bandits by passing them over to a...
  5. In Progress Cannot recruit prisoners

In the beginning of this playthrough (e1.5.8 beta) I was able to recruit prisoners regularly. However, a little bit later in the playthrough I noticed I cannot recruit prisoners anymore. I even caught a big group of looters, waited what seemed to be more than enough in-game days and still...
  6. Resolved Wrong tier number in tooltip

When in the party screen and hovering over the tier icon, the tier number that is displayed in the tooltip that pops up is wrong. For example if the unit is tier 2 and you hover with the mouse over the tier icon, the tooltip text may say "tier 4"
  7. Recovering from casualties almost impossible in this game?

Hi everyone, I am not sure if this has been discussed before. So far I have been really enjoying the game, I honestly think it's one of my favorite games. Nevertheless, I want to bring up this issue that has been bothering me for some time, and it's actually something that by all means ruins the...
  8. Resolved Party formations mixed up during siege

I set my crossbowmen to group number 2, cavalry was set to number 3. When the siege started I had two formations: number 1 and number 2 instead. Not only that the original formation numbers were not kept, they were both a mix of crossbowmen and cavalrymen in both formations, turning the siege...
  9. Resolved Sea Raider Chief Athletics mixed up with Riding

Sea Raider Chief's Athletics skill is 40 and riding is 110. I am guessing it should be the other way around, especially since the Sea Raider Warrior already has 80 in Athletics.
Back
Top Bottom