Search results for query: *

1. Resolved GPU Crash at Amprela

Thanks for this. Just wanted to say that I tried all sorts of things to resolve this problem but this is what worked for me. I guess AMD broke something in the driver after this version and still haven't fixed it. Anyway, just wanted to thank you :smile:
    I am very happy to know that, I know I got very glad when we figured it out! Enjoy the game!
  2. Resolved GPU Crash at Amprela

which version of AMD driver? I usually update to the recommended driver i quit of using newest version
    I am using 23.5.2, it is working.
  3. Resolved GPU Crash at Amprela

Anything that is GPU intensive, like sieges or walk around city, will push Shaders, a weak point in this game. Try deleting all shader caches and redownloading, reverify. Current AMD GPU driver has a bug, need to go back to previous version.

Locations of Shaders -

(1) Steam / Bannerlord
    (2) "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord"
    (3) "NVidia also keeps a shader cache located in %LOCALAPPDATA%\NVIDIA\DXCache and %LOCALAPPDATA%\NVIDIA\GLCache ..".

Also read this thread.

Hey reverting the drive actually solved the issue! I have tried deleting the shader folders before and that did nothing, but you link help me a lot! Thanks!
  4. Resolved GPU Crash at Amprela

Summary: So, my game has been crashing every single time I try to load up Amprela, be it for a siege or just walk around the city. How to Reproduce: Go to Amprela on the world map, try to do a siege battle or just walk the streets. I have two GPU's, it works on the AMD integrated one, but it is...
  5. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

This seems amazing
  6. Resolved FPS drops with sturgian infantry

I will update to the latest build and test it on the weekend.
  7. Resolved FPS drops with sturgian infantry

An update on this.

I've downloaded the latest version (e1.5.6) and performance seems to have improved significantly, though sturgian infantry still seem to lag more than other troops. If there is a way to perform perf_test on the gog version I will gladly send the report.
  8. Resolved FPS drops with sturgian infantry

I am not on my pc right now but my version is from Gog.com, where can I find the perf_test over there?

Edit: So I downloaded the last update on gog, I just don't know if I can use a telemetry build there. Other than that I can no longer issue orders to my troops other than 'move here'.
  9. Resolved FPS drops with sturgian infantry

Thanks for the response.
  10. Resolved FPS drops with sturgian infantry

I was doing some testing with custom battles and noticed that whenever I was commanding or facing an army of sturgian infantry the fps would tank from 50-60 fps to 10-20. This doesn't seems to happen with other armies though I did not test all of them. I play on a Ryzen 5 1600 AF with 16 gb ram...
Back
Top Bottom