Search results for query: *

1. hbugata515

Best Mods .. Must be added to the game.

These are the things we are waiting for in banner lord. Thanks to their creators. Check the gameplay here : Mod 1 : More settlement actions : Add more things to do in a settlement while waiting around for your troops to heal. These actions will effect the stats of the settlement (prosperity...
  2. hbugata515

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Mounted lords in I group? Why not III?

Or if they have to be spawned in group I. They must not be mounted. It would be a fair fight then.

There was no way to manage them better. In my campain as well was loosing too many NPC lords.
  3. hbugata515

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Adding life to Companions

Adding life to Companions : Companions in the game are more or less used by the player himself. Which is capped by the clan tier. So, mostly a hand full of companion NPCs will be engaged in the world. And most of the others will be roaming around from castle to castle and competing in...
  4. hbugata515

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Losing Clan members in battles:

First of all Loads of thanks for sending us regular updates with enhancements :smile: Losing Clan members in battles: In a battle when multiple parties are engaging. And the commands of various divisions are often delegated to NPC lords. Who are mostly mounted by default? Which makes them odd...
Back
Top Bottom