Search results for query: *

• Users: Oedip
  • Order by date
  1. Oedip

Resolved Impossible siege assault due to rebellion

Weil done, Thanx for information !
  2. Oedip

Resolved Khuzait Darkhan graphics bugged

I’m experiencing the same issue in 1.5.6 but it appears that’s restarting the computer and the game (by the way) allows to correct it.

I suppose that it’s due to an incorrect dll load...?
  3. Oedip

Hi MArdA TaleWorlds !

Yes, I juste uploaded the savefile with my username and the link to the forum thread, tell me if you have it.

Actually I wanted use the rebellion to seize the town so when I saw the rebellion start I went to besiege the town. I dressed up my siege camp and the Khuzait tried to stop me by an attack and after defeated them it was impossible to lead the assault. You'll see it easily in the saved game. Dont hesitate to ask me if you need other informations.

No problem for the inconvenience, it's an early access that's part of the deal (I've used consode command to seize the city).
  4. Oedip

Hi everyone ! It looks like siege assault become impossible when a rebellion is occuring : I besieged Husn Fulq and I have been attacked by a Khuzait army. After defeated them I went back to the siege but it seems that a rebellion occuring in the town, so when I select the assault option the...
  5. Oedip

Resolved [Game Crash] When suppressing amount of money with backspace during barter

My pleasure. For information this bug is not related only to after a siege battle but also to other barter situations : I seen it during barter for vassalization too. ?
  6. Oedip

Resolved Impossible to tick modules in launcher

As we are never better helped than by himself : a solution appeared when I have created my own first mod. This one is tickable and when I tick or untick it it also reactivate the others modules as it's visible hereunder... :mrgreen:

So as a temporary solution for those who could have the same problem you just have to create a mod by :
    1. create a folder name "Perso" (or anything else) in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules"
    2. create a .xml file named "SubModule.xml" in this new folder
    3. edite the .xml file in order to fill it with :

<Module>
    <Name value="Mod perso"/>
    <Id value="Perso"/>
    <Version value="v1.0.0"/>
    <SingleplayerModule value="true"/>
    <MultiplayerModule value="false"/>
    <DependedModules>
    <DependedModule Id="Native"/>
    <DependedModule Id="SandBoxCore"/>
    <DependedModule Id="Sandbox"/>
    <DependedModule Id="CustomBattle"/>
    <DependedModule Id="StoryMode" />
    </DependedModules>
    </Module>

After that when you'll start the launcher your mod will be visible and by ticking or unticking this one you could activate or not the others.

1609640217-capture.png

Just for information if someone else meet the same issue. :wink:

Keep going !
  7. Oedip

Resolved Impossible to tick modules in launcher

Hi, I have started to look about modding the game but my first trial is not a succes. Since I've played with some files I can no more tick all the modules in my launcher which is in the state hereunder : It does not prevent me to launch the game with Bannerlord.exe from my path "C:\Program...
  8. Oedip

Resolved AI almost interrupting attacking end defending during siege

Hi uçanbiblo, no, as I have no save of the problem I can neither film it or try again... If I see it again I will keep the save and record it !!
  9. Oedip

In Progress Wall texture incomplete

Hi, A part of the wall of Pen Cannoc is missing as you can see on the following screen : https://ibb.co/q1KxGCx The concerned wall is localized here (on the aim of the crossbow) : https://ibb.co/DrYwz1R At disposition if more information needed.
  10. Oedip

Resolved [Game Crash] When suppressing amount of money with backspace during barter

You're welcome, I can reproduce the crash as many as I want but the pop-up don't appear : screen freeze and nothing more. I've looked for dump or crash file in my folders but I found nothing. I've already used the crash uploader once so I know it but here it's looks like if the crash is not detected.

In order to help I have recorded two crashs in the following videos where it happens at 18 seconds :

Let me know if you need anything else.
  11. Oedip

The crash uploader didn't activate when it happened, is a way to enforce it ?

I have upload the save file at upload.taleworlds.com with the link to this thread in description.
  12. Oedip

Ok, thanks to you and to all the team ! ?
  13. Oedip

Hi, After a siege battle the game crash when I barter with anyone of the party leader within my army. If when I barter I propose an amount of money then suppress the amount using backspace hotkey the game crash if I have already put something to obtain (e.g. horses) or if I have not already...
  14. Oedip

[Guide] Optimising single-player performance - Stuttering? Got 8gb RAM? This might help

My specs for reference:
    Asus P5Q-Pro
    Intel Q9550 OC'd @ 3.6ghz
    8gb DDR2 800mhz RAM
    GTX 1050 Ti 4gb
    Unknown 11-year-old SATA HDD
    Corsair 120gb SSD

:love: my previous motherboard, keeped alive for 12 years. You're not just a men, you're a god : to succeed to play Bannerlord with that is something unbelievable ! (y)
  15. Oedip

Hi, sorry for the delay, I wasn't at home. I've checked my saves but actually I can't because I dont keep all the saves... Just using 6 files and rewriting them each time. :???:

What I can give as details : I was on the head of an army (around 500 mens within 5 or 6 parties) and the garrison was around 350 mens. I didn't wait for trebuchet : I juste build the siege camp, ram and tower siege before leading the assault (why the ram have been destroy before reaching the gates).
  16. Oedip

Modify RAM requirements ?

I agree with that but it’s not the case as you said. I’m not blaming the dev’ team because it’s assumed that the game is currently an open beta but TW should be more realistic on the requirements

When you want to buy the game you can read that it´s WIP and that you need 8 Go for play but it’s not the case so if the « open beta » is assumed why not the higher requirements ?

Honnestly I think that there is some commercial leader who decided to not affraid the community by showing the real requirements « as stated » by the technical team but I think that they could loose more players by hiding it.

I have waited since around 9 months before buy the game In order to have something at least stable and when I have decided to go on I discover that I need update my hardware. Si I did it but I think that most of the players could or want not and will just « past the way » and never come back...
  17. Oedip

I'm running 16gb of ddr3 and never see it above 60% load in game.....

Which mean up to 9,6 Go used at least... We are always above the 8 Go of the recommand conf’.

And by my case it looks like if 10 Go aren’t enough so I think that 8 Go as minimal requirement and 12 recommanded would be more honnest.
  18. Oedip

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
    Language: Portuguese (Regional Setting: Portuguese)
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
    System Model: G3 3590
    BIOS: 1.11.1 (type: UEFI)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8036MB RAM
    Page File: 16537MB used, 2507MB available

System Model: G3 3590
    BIOS: 1.11.1 (type: UEFI)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8036MB RAM
    Page File: 16537MB used, 2507MB available

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce GTX 1650
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Type: Full Device
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1F91&SUBSYS_09491028&REV_A1
    Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
    Device Problem Code: No Problem
    Driver Problem Code: Unknown
    Display Memory: 7980 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 3962 MB
    Shared Memory: 4018 MB

Card name: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
    Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
    Chip type: Intel(R) UHD Graphics Family
    DAC type: Internal
    Device Type: Full Device (POST)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3E9B&SUBSYS_09491028&REV_00
    Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
    Device Problem Code: No Problem
    Driver Problem Code: Unknown
    Display Memory: 4146 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 128 MB
    Shared Memory: 4018 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

I have a SSD ttoo, but the game is not installed there, since the SSD is for work business

All my game and some docs are on my HD

This is quiet interesting because you have less proc’ but (far ?) better graphic card and (so much ?) less memory than me.

I read that pathfinding was the hard part during battles (using proc’) and the laggs/stuttering I experienced before update my memory seem to confirm that (by unallowing calculus quick enough) but your case doesn’t confirm this analysis... Unless the graphic card is used for relieve the proc’. I don’t know if this kind of optimization could have already been implemented ?
  19. Oedip

SP - UI Screenshot key ?

No : I confirm that neither Steam overlay nor screenshot hotkey works...

Both hotkeys are personalized and don’t work ingame.

New issue ?
  20. Oedip

I have 8 GB ram... the game runs on what we could say "Ultra", don't have freezing or stutters...

? What is your PC configuration ?
Back
Top Bottom