Search results for query: *

• Users: mr48
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. mr48

Recruitability of certain troops

I realize that the dev team dont want the player to be able to build armies of Noldor or demonic troops, but I think that the player should have some sort of access to the more common high-tier human troops. I'm talking about troops such as Vanskery Jarls, Barclay Lancers, Mattenheim...
  2. mr48

Unexpected benefits

Because of the difficulty of PoP 3, many of us scheme endlessly to try and build high level armies in order to survive against the gigantic armies that the AI lords pull out of their ass within 3 days of being crushed. I'm sure that all of us have pulled elaborate kiting rituals to manipulate...
  3. mr48

Challenge mode

Alright then folks, while we wait for Pop 3.0 I propose a gentlemen's challenge (Ladies are welcome too, but the only one that I know to frequent this board is probably too busy with PoP 3.0  :wink: ) to make the time go by faster: Beat PoP 2.5 completely from start to finish before 3.0 is...
  4. mr48

Neutral Personality joining you?

So the Fierdsvain managed to capture Shaik whatshisname (The guy with D'shar Windriders in his adventure company). I defeated the army holding him prisoner and I get 3 dialogue options in regards to the Shaik: "You are my prisoner now" Easy Qualis gem "You are free to go" Stupid "Would you...
  5. mr48

Endgame content?

Right now I'm playing on maximum difficulty, but after some point the game becomes very repetitive and not challenging at all.  I have currently entirely consumed Sarleon, The D'Shar and The Empire and steadily taking Fierdsvain and Ravenstern castles and towns one by one. It just becomes a...
Back
Top Bottom