Search results for query: *

1. Fire arrows in bannerlord.

Firearrows are AWESOME. If you are still on 1.5.5, this mod will work. Watch them fly at night. They are so cool to watch and once you see them, you will love them. I am hoping someone will update this mod for 1.5.7 as it's been abandoned a 1.5.5. I just posted a thread asking about it (assuming creator is fine). Seems like a pretty simple mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/795. There is also a 2nd one. These are the only two that are available according to my searches. Neither work beyond 1.5.5 https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2394?tab=description Thank you.
  2. SP Native Firelord & Less forest battles mod updates for 1.5.7

I apologize if this is not the correct spot to post this. I am wondering if anyone could update these two mods for 1.5.7 (assuming creator was fine with it). They appear to be very simple mods so it doesn't seem it would take much. It seems the creators have abandoned them at 1.5.5. The fire...
  3. Open Disable camera centering

Thanks, that is what I have been doing, but it ends up being a camera fighting battle. Most games don't do the auto centering, couldn't they put an option to turn that off? Or is there a mod to do so? It's very frustrating..
  4. Open Disable camera centering

This is looking at the map from above moving your army around. When I left click on a part of the map, I want the camera to stay there and/or allow me to freely move it without having it center back on my units. It's VERY frustrating to click on the map, left click to move army, the camera goes back to my units and then I have to move the camera again back to that part of the map. It constantly takes away what I am looking at and returns it back to my units. I have to fight it. Other games don't force this and I am hoping there is a way to turn it off.... please.
  5. Open Disable camera centering

Is there any way to disable the automatic camera centering? It is SO painful to constantly be fighting it. Please tell me there is SOME way to do it in any way (mod?). If not, is this option available somehow in M&B 2 Bannerlord 2? I just bought that. I have 4000 hours into Kenshi and the...
Back
Top Bottom