Search results for query: *

• Users: rion4581
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Thank you Taleworlds. A unique perspective

Thank you taleworlds for warband and now bannerlord you have made two great games. I just wanted to say that first. I know you have faced a lot of criticism from the community. Some justified others completely whiney and unrealistic. I knew Bannerlord was not finished when I got it. I look...
  2. Resolved Enemy outnumbers me

My point ou s all my troops are not showing up on battlefield. Never happened before. Enemy does outnumber be but more of his troops are apearing
  3. Resolved Create kingdom 100 troops unchecked bug

I have just created my own kingdom but the quest to do so is still there. I have fone everything. I have 100 healthy troops but the checklist days I only have 75. On my way to talk to quest character. I hope this doesnt f it up
  4. SP - General Balance imprisonment please.

I love this game. That being said i would like to see noble prisoners be able to be imprisoned for longer. They should not escape dungeons in 5 minutes. Love game it is difficult which is good but it's way to easy for nobles to escape. It makes taking them prisoner pointless. Please include...
  5. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Suggest work on skills

Hey tale worlds love ur games, love Bannerlord . I would like it better if you would make medicine skill better. Suggestions. Medicine gains exp any time troops are healed not just when in settlements. Also please make survival rate more appealing. My surgeon has medicine at 81. Current survival...
Back
Top Bottom