Search results for query: *

1. Can models perform frames loop as items instead of scene props?

Scene props can be rotated (i.e. windmill script) or moved (i.e. siege towers), but I believe frames or vertex animations are only possible where Warband's game engine is geared for them (i.e. campaign map icons, feminized armours, bow deforming, quiver depletion etc.). Accordingly, I don't believe new options are possible without engine upgrades (unless something is possible with WSE).
    Alright.. thx for the reply btw.
  2. Native OSP Shaders Warband HLSL Shader Exchange

I'm fairly confident in saying no, unfortunately. There's no way for us to instruct a shader to load the next frame of a vertex animation.

The strength of the shader is its speed at runtime, but it sacrifices access to things like memory and outside information to make that possible.
    Thx for your reply.
  3. Can models perform frames loop as items instead of scene props?

As title said, I would like to add some models as items with frames and perform frame loops all the time(Not bow aiming/crossbow reloading, I mean melee weapons). Unlike scene props, they can perform the models frames with MS coding. Is it possible to do so? Without WSE or something else, with...
  4. Native OSP Shaders Warband HLSL Shader Exchange

Hi, I am new on HLSL, is it possible to perform model frames through HLSL?
    I mean in OPENbrf some models with frames like xbox, bow, however their frames can only be performed as scene props or items when on attack/reload. Is it possible to do so as items display its own frames all the time through HLSL?
Back
Top Bottom