Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Crash when selecting heir to clan who is imprisoned

Could you try reproducing this issue on 1.5.10? We did not find any crash reports of this on 1.5.10. IF you can't reproduce this on 1.5.10 this means that it will be fixed when 1.5.10 becomes the live branch.
    I was unable to reproduce the issue in the 1.6 beta, so I think I'm good! However the party name is now "unnamedMobileParty" is the post-battle results screen. Should I submit a separate forum post for this?
  2. Need More Info Crash when selecting heir to clan who is imprisoned

Could you try reproducing this issue on 1.5.10?
    I don't appear to be able to opt into this beta via Steam. Is there a way I can get access to it?
  3. Need More Info Crash when selecting heir to clan who is imprisoned

Summary: When my MC died, I was prompted to select an heir to lead the clan. That heir I selected was imprisoned by a warring faction. When I selected him, the camera followed my party until disbanding, then stayed there over the castle until the came crashed. I've had a variation where I moved...
  4. Resolved A.I. Nobles Not Continuing Their Lineages/ Not Marrying & Reproducing

Aare you still experiencing this issue?
    Nope! This issue appears to be patched. Thanks so much for follow up!
  5. Resolved A.I. Nobles Not Continuing Their Lineages/ Not Marrying & Reproducing

Summary: While playing in the game, the noble leaders of other factions die off and do not leave any heirs. This happens to other clans, not just the ruling clan, in any given faction as well. The result is the number of notable characters reducing/ dying off every day without replenishing the...
Back
Top Bottom