Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

Greetings Moderators and Developers. I wanted to take some time to communicate with you that your North American Player base have been experiencing game breaking issues since the release of your e1.7.2 patch, specifically with matchmaking and queuing. I have asked members of the steam chat--...
  2. Resolved Update 1.7.1. Broke Matchmaking

Summary: Over the last two days many players in the captains steam chat group have expressed not being able to get into games, only the siege server is still up, which is a trend I have noticed when there are issues with the Captains and Skirm servers. Regardless, it appears something about this...
  3. Resolved Major UI Update Introduced Server/Matchmaking Technical Issues

Summary: Shortly after the major UI update 1.7.0 many players have had newfound difficulty to find a game in the match making lobby. In a community of 100+ players where we discuss bannerlord and help eachother with issues when they arise some players are able to get several games while others...
  4. Resolved NAE captains servers down

Summary: NAE servers are down, however players are able to get into NAW servers. Please check NAE server health. Thank you! Loop
  5. Resolved NAE/NAW servers are DOWN

Summary: Reports from individuals in a steam chat have suggested the NAE and potentially NAW servers have gone down This issue occured sometime after 2200 UTC -6 on 10/14. Currently individuals are queued attempting to connect to NAE without any success. Please check server health! Thanks, Loop
  6. Resolved ALL NA SERVERS DOWN -- CURRENT

Summary: All NA Servers have been offline for 3+ hours at this point on multiple reports made in a steam group with +40 active Bannerlord players. Both East and West Captains Servers and a report of Skirmish group of 6+ players attempting to get a game going without success. Please check your NA...
  7. Resolved Servers for NA haven't worked for days

TaleWorlds Devs, I come to you to let you know if you don't already.. your servers are down for NA. I can confirm that NAE//NAW servers for captain have not worked for the past couple days. Please fix this immediately. If its an issue of a contract with server center or something you rent from...
  8. NA Servers Are Broken/ Need Reset/ Need to Rent From More Reliable Data Center(?)

TaleWorlds Devs, I come to you to let you know if you don't already.. your servers are down for NA. I can confirm that NAE//NAW servers for captain have not worked for the past couple days. Please fix this immediately. If its an issue of a contract with server center or something you rent from...
  9. Racism & Time Trolling

Hello TW Team, I present today a screenshot -snip, removed due to violating forum rules- from a game where a participant on one side griefed their team members to the point of individuals on that team learning how the report function works and is accessed. This is not the only individual who I...
  10. Need More Info Game Crash on MP Start-up

Receive message "Couldn't Receive Login Results From Server" I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I have added exceptions on my firewall, I have reset my modem/router. I have seen online that this is an issue potentially on the server side of things. I was hoping if I posted this on...
Back
Top Bottom