Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

to the dismay of your player base this issue has never been resolved. there has been a custom server which some have accessed and have enjoyed however your primary modes are still inaccessible. Have you forsaken players?
  2. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

Orion, Thank you for your response.

I personally dont view the leash as a game breaking aspect of the update. It is the ranked match making that I believe killed your North American Playerbase. That said I think MMR is awesome! But I think your player base isn't large enough to effectively implement MMR sadly, as much as I would love to have a larger player base its just too small for it and the fact that this update hasn't been addressed as an issue has crippled your american playerbase even further.

Your game is beautiful with awesome mechanics and hours of entertainment value even with the addition of the 'leash'. Its too bad that its been crippled like this via match making rating and left for dead for your players outside of EU. Now i'm not sure if its just cause EU has a larger player base that people are able to get games there despite the update but it doesnt feel good knowing its been several months and things are still broken on the home server for at least 200 players and thats only the 'regular' community.

Dev_34 was able to contact someone who made a couple servers for us that are 'captain' style on the custom server list. For this the player base is grateful. I don't think i'm exagerating when i say a lot of your core members from NA are pretty upset nothing has change with the state of NA captains games.I've seen several of them leave bad reviews (and most of these bad reviews are from 1000+ hour game play accounts) on steam. I know I personally will have a hard time buying another title from your studio now. where as before I would have considered buying every single new game.

Its really too bad that this hasn't been dealt with.
    I don't mean to be out of pocket or rude here I just really wish something could have changed in this situation.

Loop
  3. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

I miss my favorite game and would love to know if anything is being done to fix the server/multiplayer issue. Is there anything being done?
  4. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

MArdA,

We will organize and try to get a game going later today, I imagine in 8 to 10 hours we will know if the game is working or not for us for captain on NAE servers. As you have said that the servers seem fine and working on your end I am hopeful that we will have validating feedback around that time!

Thank you
    Loop
  5. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

We want this game to succeed because we love it. These server issues and update issues threaten to kill the community. That is why we are voicing our concerns here. Please listen.

Well said Sir
  6. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

Greetings Moderators and Developers. I wanted to take some time to communicate with you that your North American Player base have been experiencing game breaking issues since the release of your e1.7.2 patch, specifically with matchmaking and queuing. I have asked members of the steam chat--...
  7. Resolved Update 1.7.1. Broke Matchmaking

MArdA and TW,

So I am wrapping up my evening and putting my favorite game away for the day.

I have some sad news to report. :sad: the NA community is still severely struggling to get into lobbies.I only got a couple games and my some of my friends got a game (or no games) within a couple hours time. I imagine the EU community is facing similar hardship currently.

It is clear there was some kind of fix implemented as this is better than the state of the servers 24 hours ago, however the issue is still very severe for the player base to the point that the game is barely playable.

I hope you all can resolve it before the weekend! Please let me know if you attempt a new fix on the server so that I might be able to communicate any experience members of the multiplayer community are having to your QC and Dev team.

Its a great game and I look forward to having a smooth gaming experience again.
  8. Resolved Update 1.7.1. Broke Matchmaking

Thank you mArdA! I'm hoping in 13+ hours when a bunch of us in NA try to play it works, if not its at least nice knowing the TW team is in the process of troubleshooting.
  9. Resolved Update 1.7.1. Broke Matchmaking

Summary: Over the last two days many players in the captains steam chat group have expressed not being able to get into games, only the siege server is still up, which is a trend I have noticed when there are issues with the Captains and Skirm servers. Regardless, it appears something about this...
  10. Resolved NAE captains servers down

Hey MArdA no worries and thank you for your hard work improving my favorite game.
  11. Resolved Major UI Update Introduced Server/Matchmaking Technical Issues

Yes! We haven't had game breaking match making issues since yesterday thank you.
  12. Resolved Major UI Update Introduced Server/Matchmaking Technical Issues

Summary: Shortly after the major UI update 1.7.0 many players have had newfound difficulty to find a game in the match making lobby. In a community of 100+ players where we discuss bannerlord and help eachother with issues when they arise some players are able to get several games while others...
  13. Resolved NAE captains servers down

Summary: NAE servers are down, however players are able to get into NAW servers. Please check NAE server health. Thank you! Loop
  14. Resolved NAE/NAW servers are DOWN

Hey its up now, not sure why its working but it is for now!
  15. Resolved NAE/NAW servers are DOWN

Summary: Reports from individuals in a steam chat have suggested the NAE and potentially NAW servers have gone down This issue occured sometime after 2200 UTC -6 on 10/14. Currently individuals are queued attempting to connect to NAE without any success. Please check server health! Thanks, Loop
  16. Resolved ALL NA SERVERS DOWN -- CURRENT

Thank you Mard!
  17. Resolved ALL NA SERVERS DOWN -- CURRENT

Summary: All NA Servers have been offline for 3+ hours at this point on multiple reports made in a steam group with +40 active Bannerlord players. Both East and West Captains Servers and a report of Skirmish group of 6+ players attempting to get a game going without success. Please check your NA...
  18. Resolved North America East & West Captain Servers Down / Infinite Queue

NAE has had these issues for a long time so either you happened to play on the good days or you havent been playing for a long time
    I mean NAE and NAW servers are broken completely right now. This isn't something that has started happening- that I know of at least- until a month ago

sure we've had broken queues but this has been a bit more extreme, pal.
  19. Resolved North America East & West Captain Servers Down / Infinite Queue

Replying on this thread to give it more visibility.

I wish there wouldn't be weekly server issues. I dont understand why this is happening now when we haven't had server issues on this level before; But its definitely not good for playerbase growth.

Please fix this as soon as possible
Back
Top Bottom