Search results for query: *

• Users: Shun
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Would the regions system open the door for ZOI control of castles, cities, and settlements

In the new Development update video #7, TW introduced a new Battle Terrain System, whch basically divides the world map into regions and uses those regions to detemine the type of map a battle will be fought on at that part i the world - as far as I understood, to a greater granularity as does...
  2. Darshi Vakken and Nord cultures

So I noticed those three cultures in the enyclopedia today. They do not have any NPCs added to them. Does anyone know what cultures tehy are influenced by (except Nords ofc)? What is the purpose of these cultures in bannerlord?
  3. SP - Battles & Sieges Make dropped siege ammo (stones, fire pots) able to get picked up again

Per the title, if I carry a piece of siege ammo and drop it (because I receive damage, or need to defend myself or w/e), I cannot pick it up again. Please make it so we can pick up dropped siege ammo again. Not sure if this happens in MP also, I experienced it in SP. Ofc, ideally it would be...
  4. Resolved Performance decrease since beta 1.5.6

- UI lag (interface takes long to load, for example when loading inventory screen), does not react fast to clicking, eg on trading screen), troop screen is unresponsive (eg when upgrading troops). Generally the interface gets less reactive over time, for example the town menus. - long loading...
  5. In Progress [beta 1.5.6] Game crashed when trying to start a new campaign

With beta 1.5.6 released today I started to get a CTD every time I try to start a new campaign. No mods ofc. The game just crashes when loading before the culture choice for the player character. Unfortunately I don't have any old saves to try to load as I used mods on them which are ofc not...
  6. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Make spouse join the party after marriage when not owning a fief

As per title, please make the spouse join the player's party when marrying while not owning a fief. When one marries now while being a mercenary (I did not test the case of being a noble w/o fief), after the marriage ceremony the spouse's party disbands and the spouse respawns in any random...
  7. Development Update #5

So there has been a new dev update: Didn't find it on the forums, so here's a link.
  8. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Let the player choose faction specific equipment when joining a faction as a lord

I have always wondered why it's harder to look like my chracter was belonging to the faction I was fighting with (cause high level armor & weapons are hard to find in shops), and it's easy to end up looking like the troops I am fighting against (due to battle loot). I suggest that when the...
  9. SP - Battles & Sieges Implement limited shield use while wielding weapons in two hands (2h's/polearms)

Wait what? How's that supposed to work? Similar how shields on back now block arrows and (afaik) some melee strikes I would like to see an addition of using a shield to block passively while wielding a 2h-weapon/maybe polearms as well. This would be accompanied by suffering a significant malus...
  10. SP - General Make riders have a significant chance to get thrown off when whenever a horse comes to halt suddenly

So this is a pet peeve of mine. Riders sit in their saddle like glued on, and the combat or movement events they are involved in have no impact on if and how they sit in the saddle. I wish that, whenever a horse comes to halt suddenly, be it crashing into an obstacle, another horse, rearing...
  11. SP - UI Add information for weapon part special characteristics to smithing screen

Please add information for the special characteristics of each weapon part to the smithing screen, similar to how they are already displayed in the trade screen (characteristics like "can unhorse riders", "Crush through", "can hit more than one enemy per swing", etc). When my new Khuzait...
  12. SP - Battles & Sieges add back and-forth communication between leaders and troops to battles

I am thinking of the value of adding more communication between commanders and subordinates to the battle. An example would be archers calling out when they are out of arrows. Ofc, this should be limited to the most important calls as to not spam the player with too much information...
  13. SP - Battles & Sieges Suggestion: throw off riders when their mount comes to a complete stop rapidly

So this is something I was thinking about since the first M&B. I would like to see horse riders get dropped from the saddle whenever their horse comes to a stop very rapidly. One Example would be when two units of calvalry clash, the riders whose horses physically collide get thrown off...
  14. Buying from Taleworlds shop and activating on Steam

hi guys, I would like to know whether it's possible to buy the game from Taleworld's shop and activating the serial number on Steam?
  15. Warband: low memory usage on 64 bit system

Hey guys, I noticed that when playing Warband, only about 2.4 GB of my RAM (which I have 6 GB of) are used. Subtracting the ~1 GB that Windows uses, that means that WB only uses about 1,5 Gig of RAM. The .exe is already flagged as large address aware (natively, no fiddling with cff explorer...
  16. [SP .850] Activation of SP beta does not recognize the old M&B key

I have been testing the SP beta  since .632. Never had too activate a second time after the first installation when a patch came out, but for version .850 I got prompted to activate again. I tried using my M&B key which I used to activate the Warband beta, but no joy. Bug? Cheers, Shun...
  17. [Suggestion] Increase battle size beyond 100

Well, I know that there is the battle sizer mod, which i loved for M&B. For Warband, I'd wish to be able to increase the size of the battle to lets say 300 without mods. Of course, the tactics skill would need some love to be useful, then.
  18. [Suggestion] Unhorse cav if they're hit with a hard strike

I'd like to see cavalry unhorsed when they receive a good hit, even when they're still alive. The chance for it to happen could be modified by the speed modifier, riding skill and the type of horse (more, the type of saddle on top of the horse). So when I'm getting hit in a saddle built for war...
  19. [Suggestion] Give player the command for all friendly troops on battlefield

What the topic says, but the player should be given the command over all friendly troops only under certain circumstances. Namely he should need to be a lord AND should be the last lord standing (e.g. not unconscious) on the battlefield -  only for his side of course. What do you think?
  20. [Suggestion] Key for defining targets orders should be carried out upon

Hi, I already posted this in the bugtracker, but I fear there will not be much discussion going on over there. Therefore, I post this suggestion on this board, also: Sorry to the devs for double/cross posting, regards Shun
Back
Top Bottom