Search results for query: *

1. Jahn_Lemmon

Need More Info Consistent server crashing. Every 20 mins or so the siege and TDM servers implode.

It was more stable (less server crashes in game) on the last hotfix e1.5.9 from may 17th, but still many of crashes.
  2. Jahn_Lemmon

Discussion about cavalry balance and knock downs

We are looking into the spear thrust damage curve. Making it deal damage earlier to you can stop horses easier and stab them from up close aswell. Ill get into detail about it once it gets close to being released.

The changes above should already help with close quarter inf vs cav fight a bit though.
    As a spear player, this is music to my ears.
  3. Jahn_Lemmon

Ping Inconsistency on NA Servers

Have you tried using a vpn? For me that lowered my ping from ~165 to ~85. Might be some issue with routing metrics and different service providers. Link to another post from 2 weeks ago
  4. Jahn_Lemmon

Need More Info Low GPU and CPU usage in game

I fixed the issue by downgrading amd drivers from the latest 20.11.2 to 20.2.2
  5. Jahn_Lemmon

I'm having trouble with the upload site, is there another way I can send my test.tmcap?
  6. Jahn_Lemmon

Although I have captured the test.tmcap, I cannot upload it to the upload.taleworlds.com site. I've tried chrome and firefox and edge, they all give me ERR_CONNECTION_RESET once I click the upload button. I'll try again in a few hours.
  7. Jahn_Lemmon

Scratch that; still get about ~50fps @ 1080p on servers with ~30 people on. Even if I turn my settings to the lowest possible I get ~50 fps.
  8. Jahn_Lemmon

We have just updated our telemetry build. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
    1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab.
    2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where there are performance issues
    3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding “right shift” and pressing the “t” key.
    4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
    5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the ‘\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client’ folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
    6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration.
    Just tested the latest build and my performance issues are fixed.
  9. Jahn_Lemmon

We have just updated our telemetry build. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
    1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab.
    2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where there are performance issues
    3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding “right shift” and pressing the “t” key.
    4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
    5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the ‘\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client’ folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
    6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration.
    Is there any way to use the telemetry build in multiplayer? That is where I experience the performance issues.
  10. Jahn_Lemmon

AMD 5700xt and AMD 3700x, gpu and cpu usage in game are around 40% and 30% respectively. FPS is not capped, getting about ~55fps on high settings 1440p. Decreasing resolution to 1080p yields the same ~55fps with even lower gpu usage. If I decrease resolution scale to 20% I can get buttery smooth...
Back
Top Bottom