Search results for query: *

1. Aleaume d'Angon

Need More Info Modding tools throwing randoms errors

Summary: Using the modding tools for a while, since 1.8.0 crashs occurs when doing random stuff like opening the main map (sandbox) going into asset browser. Problems continues even after clean re-installation. The errors seems to be related to the engine source code having some missing code or...
  2. Aleaume d'Angon

Cavalry charging push enemies, but hit nothing.

Hi, Just a thread to point out that using heavy cav in a charge is just pushing the enemies but is not killing anyone with their lances. In fact I have to use melee units to do the kills while cav is just running through enemy blob just doing charge damages. An exemple, I was using cav for a...
  3. Aleaume d'Angon

Resolved Testing custom map causes it to crash on loading

Summary: Hello, I'm having an issue trying to launch a custom map from custom battle to test it, but it cash when loading (the map has no errors in the modding tools). The map is quite old but i reopened, and saved it in 1.6.3 in modding tools with no problems. I wonder what is wrong with it...
  4. Aleaume d'Angon

Where is the Full Male Body ?

Hello, I'm new in modding. I can't figure out where is the Full Male Body as shown in the tutorial, i'm trying to export it using the TpacTool to import it in blender to do an helmet. Thank you for your help.
Back
Top Bottom