Search results for query: *

1. Aleaume d'Angon

Need More Info Modding tools throwing randoms errors

Summary: Using the modding tools for a while, since 1.8.0 crashs occurs when doing random stuff like opening the main map (sandbox) going into asset browser. Problems continues even after clean re-installation. The errors seems to be related to the engine source code having some missing code or...
  2. Aleaume d'Angon

Cavalry charging push enemies, but hit nothing.

I finally stopped my campaign cuz forced to full spam Fiann army to do anything good in the battlefield. Boring asf, going back to modding i guess. Ah, wait no i can't cuz the modding tools are throwing random errors all the time when clicking buttons or opening native scenes ending in crashing the tools. But that deserve its own thread.
  3. Aleaume d'Angon

In Progress Scene Editor Assertion failed

Same here, can't open the main map without having assertion errors and having the map texture not loading.
  4. Aleaume d'Angon

Yes the cav based unit skills are so much downgraded compared to archery based unit skills. I mean in difficulty bannerlord all archers have aim bots and on the other side cav can't even do a charge for more than 4 kills with lances even outnumbering the enemies.
    I know now why so many people like to play a fat archer on a horse, or a full Fiann party in the campaign.
    I mean it's not a circle like archers beats infantry, infantry beat cav, cav beat archers, it's more like everyone beat cav.
  5. Aleaume d'Angon

Hi, Just a thread to point out that using heavy cav in a charge is just pushing the enemies but is not killing anyone with their lances. In fact I have to use melee units to do the kills while cav is just running through enemy blob just doing charge damages. An exemple, I was using cav for a...
  6. Aleaume d'Angon

Resolved Testing custom map causes it to crash on loading

Ok i've some news i got this error (only non fatal in sandox), and after i was able to load my scene. i crash on loading because i spawned out of bounds for some reasons, even if i put spawn points. It is also weird to crash for that in editor or custom battle and not in sandbox (campaign).
    Capture.png

I will try to fix this and update this post.​
  7. Aleaume d'Angon

can you give me an estimation of the waiting time ? thanks !
  8. Aleaume d'Angon

Can you send us the scene data?
    There are 2 folders located under the below paths with your scene name:
    • WOTS\Modules\SandBox\SceneObj
    • WOTS\Modules\SandBox\SceneEditData
    Please RAR/ZIP the scene files and upload the RAR/ZIP file via the ticketing system. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here.
    Done I made a ticket.
  9. Aleaume d'Angon

Summary: Hello, I'm having an issue trying to launch a custom map from custom battle to test it, but it cash when loading (the map has no errors in the modding tools). The map is quite old but i reopened, and saved it in 1.6.3 in modding tools with no problems. I wonder what is wrong with it...
  10. Aleaume d'Angon

Where is the Full Male Body ?

Oh i will do that. Much tank you !
  11. Aleaume d'Angon

Where is the Full Male Body ?

Hello, I'm new in modding. I can't figure out where is the Full Male Body as shown in the tutorial, i'm trying to export it using the TpacTool to import it in blender to do an helmet. Thank you for your help.
Back
Top Bottom