Search results for query: *

1. no EU servers up after patch

Yep, EU servers are unplayable. They crash more often and time between games can be more, than 15 minutes.
  2. Question/suggerstion about weapon choose in Captain mode

Yesterday during match I've seen that one player ordered his troops to hide shields and brace spears like pikes. So, how is it possible to do, because simple hiding your own shield doesn't affect troops - they just keep holding theirs? Also, didn't find any command for this. And due to it, it'll...
  3. Need More Info At the "end of battle" screen, game always freezes.

Same problem, after long waiting appears loading screen and in freezes. Victory doesn't count after such freeze.
  4. Need More Info Game crashes nearly every second game

Summary: Game started crashing to desktop while loading maps in multiplayer captain mod a lot (almost every second game crashes). Crash occures in the moment, when map starts to load, and sometimes game freezes and crashes during the match. Sent reports and collected files several times, however...
  5. Patch Notes e1.5.4

One is already in 1.5.4, the second is in 1.5.5
    Thank you!
  6. Patch Notes e1.5.4

Does anyone know, when new captain mode multiplayer maps will be developed?
  7. Resolved Highland noble bracers graphic bug

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
    Thank you, I will be waiting for the result!
  8. Resolved Highland noble bracers graphic bug

Are your graphics card drivers up to date?
    Yes, jusk checked again. I have the last version of my graphics card driver.
  9. Resolved Highland noble bracers graphic bug

Verifying should fix the problem, have you tried that?
    Yes, twice. It did not help, the problem is the same.
  10. Resolved Highland noble bracers graphic bug

Hi, can you try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verifying your game files?
    Hello. On my notebook Bannerlord is installed in another folder. And as I wrote, unfortunatelly it didn'` help.
  11. Resolved Highland noble bracers graphic bug

Summary: Play Bannerlord through Steam. Suddenly, near a week ago, occured a visual bug with Highland noble bracers in 1.5.3 version of the game. While wearing them, my character becomes big ball of fur or something (screenshot added). Also, at the campaign map icon of character becomes almost...
  12. Resolved Highland Noble bracers glitch after 1.08

Hello, can you please try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game files afterward? Please let me know if this step helps.
    Have the same problem in 1.5.3. Deleting "Shaders" folder and verifying games files didn't help.
  13. Need More Info Item Highland Noble Bracers causes weird graphics error surrounding wearer

Hi, can you try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verifying your game files?
    Have same problem in 1.5.3. version of game. Deleting "Shaders" folder and veryfying game files didn't help.
Back
Top Bottom