Search results for query: *

• Users: tom784
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress game keeps crashing at random moments

Summary: Game keeps crashing on average every 30 minutes, it seems to be related to GPU. I had it before and tried every advice I was given (V-Sync setting and others) How to Reproduce: check dump identifier Have you used cheats and if so which: none Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots...
  2. In Progress Scout gets tons of XP and game slows down 100 times

Summary: This bug seem to be related to my new companion Zuwaira the Wanderer, I just hired her in Epicrotea. On spotting enemy army I get notification that my scout leveled up (few levels at once), tons of text notifications that my scout leveled up scouting by 1 lvl, up to hep learning limit...
  3. In Progress crash on declaring peace while joining siege

Summary: I go to the castle where I can find lord I want to ask to join my kingdom But castle is under siege by army of my vassal Game asks me if I want to join the siege I go to kingdom tab and declare peace Game crashes when it supposed to go back to main map. How to Reproduce: use my save...
  4. Resolved clan members party joined army of other faction

Summary: My brother Nathanos leads his party, when I wanted to call him back to my army it said that he is in other army. But my army was only one in my kingdom. Later other lord created his army but my brother wasn't there either. Later I realized that he is far away from my lands - at Sargot...
  5. Resolved crash on "lead an assault"

Summary: after clicking "lead an assault" game shows splash screen and crashes 1-2 seconds later (3 times in a row) I just updated to 1.6.2, save file is still in 1.6.1 and loads just fine I tried leaving the siege and joining other battle - it was fine Before updating to 1.6.2 i tried to do...
  6. In Progress wrong group assignment during siege assault

After many months again I noticed bug while assigning battle groups during siege assault. All of units are assigned to groups nr 2, 4 and 6, None of them to groups 1, 3 and 5 When I zoom on them I can clearly see there is mix of melee and ranged unit in each group. When I try to transfer part of...
  7. Resolved conspiracy caravan quest bugged out

I got this quest to find and destroy conspiracy caravan. But something went wrong and I reloaded the game. And I don't have any updates on caravan route (as it was before reloading) I was camping it's destination and quest timed out without me spotting the caravan. In few minutes I will upload...
  8. In Progress game crashes at conversation with brother

Edit: It crashes on any conversation. Summary: I gave my brother party to lead and it's in my army. Game crashes when I want to talk to him to transfer troops. It opens conversation screen, I click to continue and then it crashes It happens as well well with both "talk" and "visit" options on...
  9. Resolved graphic crash

Summary: game crased on main map with error message: d2d_device_context->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture failed! [...] Use object GetDeviceRemoveedReason [...] Only supported with nVidia GPUs and Windows 10 Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series GPU Driver Version: 21.2.3...
  10. Need More Info graphic crashes every few minutes - 1.5.9

"Direct3D 11 device has been removed or reset [...] Last Executed Marker: Only supported with nVidia GPUs and Windows 10" I updated GPU drivers just before launching game again and it crashed after 5 minutes or so. Game keeps crashing every few minutes after I went to 1.5.9. If this is know...
  11. Resolved 1.5.9 can't expand/collapse party bar while in army

Bottom right bar can be expanded to show party speed, view range and daily wages. But when i moved to 1.5.9 arrow to expand/collapse is inactive when I'm in army. I need to disband it to change status of this bar. If need be I can provide save file or so.
  12. Resolved Wrong troop assignment to groups while siege

Usually while attacking castle/town troops are assigned to 6 groups or so (some of them all melee units, some all ranged). But while assaulting Melion castle I noticed there were fewer groups - all mixed melee and ranged. So at the beginning infantry is uselessly standing far away. And later...
  13. Resolved at war against 6 kingdoms with 0% peace support

I guess it's known issue (I reported it earlier but I can't find that thread) but I want to add another case. I uploaded save file in which I'm at war against, pretty much, whole world. I understand that other kingdoms may want to unite to crush me (as my kingdom is far stronger than any other)...
  14. In Progress Crash on party/prisoner management after battle

After battle against looters game started to blink (some graphical assets were switching colors back and forth) and after few seconds bugged out with some graphic error notification (I did't noticed which one). My GPU is Radeon R7 200 series, with up to date drivers.
  15. Resolved I can't complete Dragon Banner quest after creating my own kingdom

I have all banner pieces but to create imperial faction (route I chose) quest I need to be independent clan. But I'm part of kingdom - my own kingdom. So either becoming leader of custom kingdom should: - count as being independent - cancel whole quest I uploaded save file.
  16. Resolved At war against 5 factions with 0% support to make peace

Is it supposed to work like this that all of my vassals want my kingdom in flames? Earlier I had two wars and they voted to get third (I didn't wanted to spend all my influence to overrule them). Then I got declared by two other factions. None of those five factions are at war with any other...
  17. Need More Info crash during castle assault - soldiers blocked ladders

Just before crash I tried to climb ladder but both ladders were blocked by soldiers who refused to climb. Other soldiers in area (100+) were trying to climb them as well. Before that some other solders climbed with no problem.
  18. Resolved Crash on taking quest from noble

I added Chalia's party to my army and when she joined me I asked her about her quest. I can talk to her and barter. But as soon as I ask her about quest game crashes (3 out of 3 tries). I uploaded save file.
  19. Resolved Wrong unit assignments during siege of Onira

Siege of Onira, I cracked one wall. When I went into assault i realized there are only 3 groups in my army - each positioned in front of 3 entry points. And each of groups have all kind of units in it - infantry, archers, cav, horse archers. I've seen that before once or twice. In battle itself...
  20. Resolved Crash after capturing Diathma

I captured Diathma, managed city, sold stuff ransomed prisoners and left to buy more food in nearby fishing village. Game shown there is an error but did NOT froze and error message was hidden. It allowed me to get to village and save game. Only after I pressed alt+tab I saw "Do you want to...
Back
Top Bottom