Search results for query: *

1. Aerid Thongar

SP Antiquity [WB] TGC: Development Page.

The Great Circle Alpha. (WB) (S) ??? Read This BEFORE Asking Questions. Well, after a very long sojourn, where life got, "interesting" over the last four years, I have recently returned to nosing around the forums, updated my copies of M&B and Warbands (I have four separate releases installed...
  2. Aerid Thongar

TGC Progress Report.

Bah. I know I dissapeared for about two months, my internet has been out of action, as it is, I've had to cart my pc to the other end of the house, just to make this post. This is not the official page for the mod, as I can do better with fancy banners etc, But not having the internet to source...
  3. Aerid Thongar

Megaupload Screwup. Again.

I managed to get the demo file, but so far, i can't get the patch for the mod to download. Any chance someone could send me the file? Its like 1.14 MB or summat. Just email it or something if you can. Bloody annoying, cause the problems only began after a started using "Megaupload Manager"...
  4. Aerid Thongar

Sounds.

William, when you say you don't understand how to add more sounds, do you mean in locating more weapon sounds for the Mod? There's two ways to do it. Either get them elsewhere, e.g downloading, from samplers, etc. Or make them yourself, recording it, fiddling with the audio signal till it sounds...
  5. Aerid Thongar

Read this, If you are crashing upon beginning Combat.

People are still posting this in the Bugs Section, so I thought I'd quickly solve the problem.  Firstly, if you are crashing after stating up the mod and entering a combat, the first thing to do is remember whether you have any mods installed in your copy of Native.  This mod, when it installs...
Back
Top Bottom