Search results for query: *

1. Mexicano the Mountain

Can you fix Multiplayer already?

I'm a huge fan of this game, in particular the Multiplayer version of it (6,336 hours on record) over 95% of which is from Multiplayer. The ranked system you implemented back in patch 1.7.2 (around the time that NIN3 left the company) simply DOES NOT WORK. We haven't been able to play on the...
  2. Mexicano the Mountain

Duel Mode is the best thing to happen in Bannerlord so far

Thanks Taleworlds, it's great and caters for every unit
  3. Mexicano the Mountain

In Progress Out of Map Glitches in captain mode

Summary: 2 out of map glitches for 2 different maps in captains mode Have you used cheats and if so which: no this is in the standard multiplayer game Scene Name (if related): Deriad and Cliffs Maps on Captain Mode Media (Screenshots & Video): Please can I get a bug catcher badge?
  4. Mexicano the Mountain

Resolved I can't open Multiplayer/ play Multiplayer

I was playing Bannerlord early this morning when I was given an error message while in menu ''the application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files?''. I verified the files in steam library properties, it still gave the...
  5. Mexicano the Mountain

1.5.5 is not ready, take it down.

Dear TW, I am writing to you this Christmas day to tell you to take down 1.5.5 Multiplayer and revert back to 1.5.4 until it is ready. The bugs are the worst we have ever seen the game state in (constant crashing) not a single game I have played has every player made it from start to finish...
Back
Top Bottom