Search results for query: *

1. Bannerlord modding lessons

NP @artembest22. You can also feel free to ask me something anytime. I might not always know the answer, but I can at least find someone who does. Good luck!
    Actually could you help me on where can I find info on or how can I add buttons.The ones that pop up when I arrive at a city. Like "Visit Tavern". But I dont want to replace the existing. Also how can I link scenes to these buttons? Would it be possible to change town scenes to add new buildings which would be available for ai. And can ai also use the features added by those buttons. E.g. bank, brothel, slave market and so on. I am trying to make a mod in which you can not only pretend to "manage" a workshop, but actually take part in it. So I kind of need to change the building look and transfer the workshop from the town scene into a new scene (inside the building)
  2. Bannerlord modding lessons

@Namoys if you want to get serious with modding, the first thing I recommend is joining our discord. Our modding community is very friendly and we're usually happy to help anyone with questions. If you don't have discord, get it. This is an essential tool for communication and collaboration with mods. Get chatting with people, lurk the discord and the modding section of the forum. Lurk the Q&A, and other mod development posts. Check out the tools section. There are some great tools that will edit the xml for you and give you an easy sort of data entry to change the values in case you aren't very familiar with it. Remember that the modding section is kind of separated from the rest of the forum. You have to go all the way to the top and click the modding forum after Home and the regular forum.

I am in the middle range of skills when it comes to modding, but I know C# and xml, and have played extensively with the scene editor. Feel free to PM me any time for advice or if you have questions. Also, know that modding is a lot of work. If you want to make something awesome, be prepared to put the time in. It doesn't happen quickly.
    Ty I will join asap! Finally someone who can explain all the **** ive been through! I even went through 5 hours of c# guides and lessons but everything ive done crashes once you press play...
  3. Tutorial Coding Epic GauntletUI Tutorial (Custom Buttons and UIs)

It currently isn't possible to modify the GauntletUI without Harmony. UIExtenderLib simplifies the use of Harmony patches so it is used in this tutorial. The goal of this guide is to help people create custom buttons and UI elements, so granular details of how it works (Such as the contributions of GameStateScreenManager) aren't covered.
    Where would I be able to find those granular details???
  4. Questions about Mod Tools (and suggestions?)

Don't know, still waiting for my answer as well :party:
    Ive found this. There is a different discussion on this forum about gauntlet ui and adding custom buttons and stuff. This is a pdf they used for their discussion))
  5. Bannerlord modding lessons

Enjoy.

I have read all that like a 100 times and yet so many questions remain. This is hardly a guide, more like introduction or a brief overview....
  6. Bannerlord modding lessons

Hey guys! This is a bit of a long text but in the end I'm sort of looking for some kind of tutor to show me the ropes of editing xml files and stuff in Bannerlord; paying for it is not out of the picture. I've been in and out of playing M&B since 2009 and I just love the modded experience. However I haven't gotten around to learning much for myself as I find it extremely difficult to get ahold of good tutorials and stuff like that. I know that Bannerlord isn't as suited for modding now as it one day will be, but I'm mainly looking for knowledge regarding editing stuff like troops, map, factions, characters, items etc. and not necessarily adding functions and really getting into the programming. If anyone could point me in the directions of the basics of the xml files, helpful programs or maybe even show me some stuff themselves I'd be very grateful.
    Please dm me if you found a tutor. Im trying to figure it out myself.)
  7. Questions about Mod Tools (and suggestions?)

Hello guys! How do I edit the intown menu? The one that pops up when you enter a town or a village. And how do I add options for exaple delete enter tavern and add something else instead?
  8. Tutorial XML Editing Pure Xml modding PDF and Videos tutorials with templates .

How do I change the in town menu? The one that pops up when you enter aa town or a village?
Back
Top Bottom