Search results for query: *

1. NPC Celebrates , Upgrade all the troops , Recruit all the prisoners , Clan Parties , Clan members and send troops

Ahmad Dashti, there are mods on the Nexus website that can give you exactly what you want.
    If you think Taleworlds isn't going to notice or implement the most downloaded mods think again.
    Thank u so much actually after i posted this thread in here i visited nexus mod and i got what i want
  2. NPC Celebrates , Upgrade all the troops , Recruit all the prisoners , Clan Parties , Clan members and send troops

I mean, because of the branching paths they cant really do "upgrade all" but currently you can hold down shift to do 5 at a time and control to do all of a certain kind at once.
    I knew this thank u so much
  3. SP - General NPC Celebrates , Upgrade all the troops , Recruit all the prisoners , Clan Parties , Clan members and send troops

Hello! First Thanks For all of your hard:) -Pls! i want you to disable the celebrate of my troops after the enemies troop will retreat (like warband), that celebrate prevent them to kill the retreated enemies. -Pls! Make a button called by (Upgrade all) the upgradable troops in Party screen...
  4. NPC Celebrates , Upgrade all the troops , Recruit all the prisoners , Clan Parties , Clan members and send troops

Hello! First Thanks For all of your hard works:) -Pls! i want you to disable the celebrate of my troops after the enemies troop will retreat (like warband), that celebrate prevent them to kill the retreated enemies. -Pls! Make a button called by (Upgrade all) the upgradable troops in Party...
  5. SP - General Companion Need To be in Players Party To do This Action

Hello, I just hope To See if The Players Will Be able to Choose the Perks of His Companions While They Are Not in Players Party, Maybe The Developers Have There Reasons, But if one of my companions Leveled up i need to disband my Companions Party Or My companions Caravan Also I need to find them...
Back
Top Bottom