Search results for query: *

1. Tulga9076

Patch Notes v1.2.9

v1.2.9 (08/03/24)​

• Enabled map downloader for official event servers.
    where beta 1.3.0 ?
  2. Tulga9076

Patch Notes v1.2.9

where 1.3.0
  3. Tulga9076

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Days, weeks, months? Which one would be your guess?
    Days
  4. Tulga9076

Where 1.3.0 ?

where 1.3.0
  5. Tulga9076

Where 1.3.0 ?

We need beta1.3.0 and Future developer diary !!!:xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad:
  6. Tulga9076

questions to developers

T: I`ll bring this up, thanks!
  7. Tulga9076

Community Tales #6

@Piconi @Dejan Will we be getting any news regarding future updates; as in when can we expect 1.3 to come out, will TaleWorlds be working towards more (free updates and/or paid DLC) content updates after 1.3 or not, what can we expect to be added to the game (in 1.3 or other future patches), will there be a new future plans roadmap post similar to the release plans post etc.?
    @Dejan
  8. Tulga9076

Community Tales #6

@Piconi @Dejan Will we be getting any news regarding future updates; as in when can we expect 1.3 to come out, will TaleWorlds be working towards more (free updates and/or paid DLC) content updates after 1.3 or not, what can we expect to be added to the game (in 1.3 or other future patches), will there be a new future plans roadmap post similar to the release plans post etc.?
    me too
  9. Tulga9076

Patch Notes v1.2.8

where 1.3.0 ???
  10. Tulga9076

Can the completeness of the game content of "Mount and Blade 2" surpass "Mount and Blade" in ten years?

I remain pessimistic about this issue. Although the game volume of Mount and Blade 2 is much larger than Mount and Blade 1, in three years I have not seen the rich and colorful game content, such as marriage, diplomacy, and lords. Character... These contents should have been completed during...
  11. Tulga9076

hearsay of 1.8.0,it is real????

Last time somebody posted a leak on billy billy like that I think it ended up being pretty much true. However TW doesn't really know when a patch will be ready until it's ready and doing the translation doesn't mean the patch is done either. Also, calling it 1.7.3 or 1.8 doesn't matter. They've made unremarkable updates with full number jumps and huge ones with just point ones (or whatever you call this).
    yes
  12. Tulga9076

Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

Where is patch 1.8.0 ???​

13. Tulga9076

对于坐镇指挥和盔甲系统的建议方案

1 现在的“坐镇指挥”系统没有任何可玩性,玩家只能看到抽象的数据变化,这段时间非常无聊。我建议将“坐镇指挥”改成rts视角,玩家可以在战斗开始以前对自己的部队发布战术指令,然后战斗自动开始。玩家在战斗过程中不能改变命令,但可以直观的看到战况,就像《全面战争》那样,玩家可以近距离的观察战场的惨烈,玩家可以看到双方是如何进行作战的。

2 建议在玩家与敌人进行战斗的时候加入动态模糊效果,这样更有代入感。

3 目前的技能都是抽象数据的提升,完全没有可视化的技能,希望能加入可视化的技能。

4 建议在开战以前增加一个亲卫队的选项,这样在战场上,有卫队可以保护玩家。

5 加入贸易战系统,玩家可以通过囤积物资倒买倒卖的方式让Ai敌人领主的经济崩溃。

6 削弱打铁的收入

7 建议加入甲胄脱落系统。比如当刀砍到甲胄的时候,被砍到的地方会脱落,而没有被砍到的地方仍然保持原样,直到连续被击中,全部损坏。

8 我之前提出的关于自建城堡四个升级分支的选项。分别是A军事防御,B 贸易,C人口,D农业。(如果这一点您之前已经发给了制作组,这一次这一点就不用发了)

谢谢您,麻烦您一定转发给制作组。
    我觉得第一个不太可能,因为骑马与砍杀是角色扮演更高一些,而且开发者说过不会加入小地图或者上帝视角之类的,这一点我觉得你可以用MOD来实现。
  14. Tulga9076

Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

It's been two weeks and I haven't seen any new patches or bug fixes for 1.7.2.
Back
Top Bottom