Search results for query: *

1. In Progress low fps in siege and TDM in multiplayer

You said "We have just pushed out a hotfix aimed at addressing the stuttering issue. Please let us know if the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience." in some threads. Does this mean, we can experience that hotfix, when 1.8.0 version is released?
  2. In Progress low fps in siege and TDM in multiplayer

Summary:I'm having fps drop. When I alive and fight, fps drops to 40 ~ 50. When I'm dead fps becomes 60 ~ 75. Usually when number of people in the server are below 30 it is not much a problem, but when the number of people are above 50, fps becomes a way worse. The ticket is already created. How...
  3. Bannerlord Abuse of vote to kick

Well as title says, some clans and some people are abusing vote kicking system. I collected two evidences for only 2 hours. 1. vote kicked by a clan even though I was already dead. 2. vote kicked by some strangers even though I was already dead and was an infantry.
  4. I want my money back

If you are using window 10, windows automatically restores it as a safety default.
  5. MP Shields are op and there aren't enough skills to open up an opponent

Funny I joined deathmatch and captain mode today. Literally everyone was holding two-handed weapons.
Back
Top Bottom