Search results for query: *

1. Pentagathoos

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Yeah the morale script isn't called in sieges.
  2. Pentagathoos

The more you know!

Haber process tho innit fam
  3. Pentagathoos

The output of ti_on_agent_hit is damage so just modify the damage output in your trigger rather than setting a separate magic damage hit
  4. Pentagathoos

OSP Oriental 3D Art Update to Indo-Persian Armory

Thanks, I actually already had the African shields downloaded, didn't realise you were the same author. Very cool shield type, a while ago I made some fairly awful retextures, at least one of them I just pasted a photo of an antique adarga on top - somehow that turned out to be the best looking one still 😅. Maybe I should have another go now I've had more practice.
  5. Pentagathoos

OSP Oriental 3D Art Update to Indo-Persian Armory

Did you remove the adarga shields and renaissance doublets and hats from the pack or am I going blind?
  6. Pentagathoos

I know this has been partially answered already, but do the performance warnings given when using native assets matter much? If so, has anyone shared a version of Native files with these already fixed?
    Why are the map_flags giving me these warnings? Surely they aren't skinned anyway?
    17:17:31 - PERFORMANCE WARNING: Mesh map_flag_f14 with material banners_f and shader tex_mul_color_mul_factor_alpha uses CPU skinning
  7. Pentagathoos

wse2 already have agent_set_action_speed_modifier
    happy valentines day cos i luv u <3
  8. Pentagathoos

Would an operation such as set_agent_weapon_speed_modifier similar to damage and movement modifiers be a difficult thing to add or fairly straight forward?
  9. Pentagathoos

Immersive strategic/campaign features [ideas]

If you're looking for something useful then feel free to ignore this post, it's pretty much all just rambling on stuff I'll probably never get around to implementing in any way. I've been trying to find ways to make certain troop types more viable in a realistic and immersive way, and I was...
  10. Pentagathoos

It's the morale script. I had the same lagging with ACOK using WSE2 (I think I had the same problem before using WSE too with high battle sizes but I might be wrong) until I implemented Jacobhinds morale codes. No more stuttering with iirc 300 troops in battles. Not sure why the lag would be worse using WSE2 than it is with native. Unfortunately you won't be able to fix this if you plan on releasing your submod as the source code isn't publicly available.
    ACOK also uses loads of multi-mesh items, so creating texture atlases and combining might help.
  11. Pentagathoos

That did the trick, thanks
  12. Pentagathoos

I updated using the launcher and now nothing is happening when I try to run the game from the launcher
  13. Pentagathoos

OSP Code Combat Overhauled Morale and Routing (Also Reduces Stuttering)

#tweaking
    (val_mul, ":strength", 4),
    (val_div, ":strength", 1),
    Maybe these lines near the end of that script might be why it has such a large effect.
  14. Pentagathoos

OSP Code Combat Overhauled Morale and Routing (Also Reduces Stuttering)

No, troops still rout once this is fixed, I assume they just rout far less often because they don't get the morale recovery until after the battle ends. Perhaps omit it completely or change the timing if you want more routing.
  15. Pentagathoos

It's funny, but this flag doesn't do anything. Deprecated?
    I guess so, it seems that the engine applies a penalty to 2h and polearms used in 1h already. Odd choice from TW
Back
Top Bottom