Search results for query: *

1. In Progress 1.2.5 - Cannot assign party roles to companions in Parties screen

Put them into a town/castle then pick them back up or speak to them through the party page and tell them what role you want them to take. Their portrait will be blank in the clan parties page but they do have the role.
    I also discovered this. Speaking to the required party member is clearly the way, however you still need to remember to do this after EVERY mission you send them on because if you don't and require them to have a role during a siege then there is no way to change this. The Party assignment page SHOULD be working as intended.
  2. In Progress 1.2.5 - Cannot assign party roles to companions in Parties screen

I also have this problem, I have noticed that my engineer is not assigned after starting an important siege, but now cannot correct. I can see that my party members are not available to assign roles to and cannot afford to leave the siege, and fiddle around in other towns just to get around a long standing bug that shouldn't exist at this stage in the game. In my opinion you either have good devs that fix faults that make you a good software developer or your company is a substandard, unprofessional company. This really should have been sorted by now.
  3. Resolved Losing messages sent by other Lords/Vassals etc

So how do I know who has contacted me, does Rhagaea want to speak with me, or maybe Caladog. If I click on the message and it disappears, how am I supposed to know? I feel like I am missing gameplay here and it doesn't seem very good. I think it needs looking at so that it works as well as the family notifications that come up.
  4. Resolved Losing messages sent by other Lords/Vassals etc

Hi team, I have had a message pop up on the right side of screen now, I believe they are sent by one of the other Lords or Ladys in the game when they have a task or request for me. However, I don't get to read the message because it just vanishes from sight when I click it instead of opening...
  5. Resolved [BUG] Party role assignments are ignored

Hi team,
    I don't think this problem is only caused by character deaths. I have only lost the the scout & engineer roles in my main party. But if I look at my caravans, I can assign all available skills to any player running a caravan or to the leader of a second party for that matter. I have just lost 2 skill roles from my main party.
    NgImnq8.png
  6. Resolved 1.4.3 Bandit hideout bugged.?

Hi Support team,
    Not sure if this is happening consistently. So I had this happen to me where after choosing the do not duel with brigands option, none of my men moved an inch. Saying that they may have been on shield wall option, yet when attacked close quarters they still did nothing. So I came to look on the forum because this is the second time this has happened to me since the last update I think, because I remember this didn't happen when I first started playing the game..

The game was closed down while I was checking for information on this forum, so having read the above I started up again, and continued from my save before the bandit camp. On the first run through my men seemed to respond normally, but I still lost. I won't post that recording, but on the next run through again, some responded at close range and others just stood and did nothing while they were slaughtered.

So this was on Single player mode.
    Bandit camp north of Onica Castle

GPU: Radeon RX580 4GB
    CPU: Ryzen 7 1800X
    Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk
    32 GB Crucial RAM

I just played it through again while writing this and it seems if the men are not on shield wall (Skein on this occasion) then they attack just fine. A criticism I think is that when in shield wall formation before the bandit lord scene, they should at least form a wall together when the battle starts rather than all standing still and waiting for an enemy to come in range and they should all attack an enemy when it is in range.

Thanks for listening. Keep up the good work.
    Justin
Back
Top Bottom