Search results for query: *

1. Buff the Heroes AI Separately

I have never play WB, so I dono how it is there, but in BL heroes are dumb. They have 0 sense to escape, attack, let alone tactical moves. I have made 1 of my brother to have war god stats, but how does he perform in battle? Pretty much he did the same as heroes with 100 combat skills. Most of...
  2. Should we allow AI reinforcement for players involved ongoing battles just like simulation ones?

I'm not sure how feasible this is in terms of coding, but I would find it much more fun and strategic if we can allow AI to join players ongoing battles. This would enhance the strategic experience especially if the reinforcement would join the battle in the direction of where the battle is...
  3. Denars are useless, please correlate AI party template with their income & finance

Currently Denars are useless in the late game. This is especially obvious for the AI lords. They don't purchase better equipment's, nor do they hire and train higher tier troops. In order to make this game more fun and challenging, please make AI lords upgrade their party template base on their...
  4. Heroes aren't heroes, they are flies.

In BL heroes are like flies, they don't know how to protect themselves in a battle, and even with the most prowess combat skills they can barely score more than 3 kills in a fight. With highest AI combat difficulty, you feel a some challenge from them in the tournaments. However in a battle...
  5. With the new terrain system, what are the new features that we can implement?

@mexxico I know that you may not be in charge for the battles, but please forward to the right person! Thanks! I wish they can have ambush system, especially in the forest and mountain terrains. We can drop rock boulders from the mountain, and rain arrows from the deep forest etc. Currently the...
  6. Cavalry wage

Throughout history cavalry cost multiple times than an infantry. In terms of experience to train, and the financial investment it requires. I think this might be a solution to balance out Khuzait.
  7. Too many pesky little battles! Should we have large military conquest instead, like The Crusades?

The current battles are happening so frequently that they feel like you're fighting stronger bandit groups. I personally find the current AI campaign is a bit too irritating, with their non stop suicidal raiding and sieging. I thought it would be much more fun if the AI can launch a large scale...
  8. Are You Satisfied With The Current Morale System? If Not What Are Your Suggestions?

@Callum Around the world and throughout the history of mankind, morale is the crucial factor of a military campaign. There are countless incidents where a much larger army collapse from shattered morale. As the current state of BL, the morale system is simple and lack of effectiveness. Please...
  9. Should Building Siege Engines Cost A Fortune?

I assume building siege engine should cost a lot in the past. For balancing we should have it too. Share your thoughts.
  10. Can We Have An Option to Disable The "Alt" Function For Players & AI In Battles?

@mexxico Please refer to the correct person if I mistagged you. I know it's convenient, and I'm not sure how hard it is to program it for the AI. I find it more fun and challenging if we can't "see" or know where the enemies were in a battle. This is more realistic and more challenging, and...
  11. Implement a Block Stamina

@Callum @mexxico Ever felt hilarious when you see a looter/peasant able to block a great axe from max speed horse charge with their one rusty handed weapon? Or, you see their rusty one handed weapon able to block multiple bashes at once with ease. TW should implement a blocking power...
  12. AI needs better combat footworks

@Callum @mexxico Any one who have spent more than a few hours in the game knows that the current AI fighting style is very dull. Not only their combat footwork isn't smart, but they are extremely passive, making players feel like we're superman fighting dumb children. If you ever tried sending...
  13. Running speed on foot is capped, is this intentional?

@Callum @mexxico Hi, can you confirm with me if the cap for running speed on foot is intentionally capped? I have run multiple tests, and I'm confirmed that there is no more speed movement bonus after reaching approximately 165 athletics, or +10%. Even if you have reached 300+ there's no bonus...
  14. Buff the spear and pikes!

1. Make spear and pike do damage at point blank, just less damage, and able to push off enemies. 2. Make spear and pike knock down horsemen. This should be a base % and gets increased chance by the polearm skills, and lowered by the riding skill of the horsemen. Feel free to chip in your...
  15. AI needs to improve their strategic game

Currently, the NPCs have a very bad strategic game, when they are at war they would send raiding parties nonstop, and in most cases, it ruins the quality of battle. My suggestion is to allow NPCs to have different strategic behaviors and most of the time, a defensive one. This will allow both...
  16. Melee cavalry is underpowered at the moment (Suggestions updated)

Problems with current melee cavalry So far in BL, melee cavalry charge isn't as devastating as it should be in real life. Also, I find it hilarious that Khuzait's Khan guard being much more powerful in MELEE than the rest of T6 cavalry. I have 600+ hours of gameplay in BL, and I find that...
  17. Some glitch in 1.54 combat AI to look into

1 of my beloved companion is a 2hander warrior (250 2handed, 160 athletic), I was testing out the new combat AI, so I sent him 1v5 looters, and here is what I find. I can see the improvements from 1.53 to 1.53. He will try to back away from getting surrounded, but after a few rounds of exchange...
  18. Can we finally get the option to disable death?

Can we finally get the option to disable death? I can't continue to play a game without seeing nobles, settlement notables dying every day, some towns are literally emptied. I understand this is EA, but if you want us to try out and contribute our ideas to your game, you should at least take...
Back
Top Bottom