Search results for query: *

1. Mjdecker123

SP - General Randomly generated companions

So, I have been playing this game for 1.5 years and I have thought of this feature for a while now. Have it where it could go to a big data base, so any randomly generated Companion, could spawn in anyone's world. This would have to have settings of course, like the Min-Max age, the skill tree...
  2. Mjdecker123

How to make custom Companions in 1.6.4+

Not sure on how or even where to look. There use to be this site "Butterlord" That made all this easy, just do a name, pick some presets for the face and stuff, and it apparently worked. Well I found that after 1.6.4, so i have come here. Hoping for a finger in the right direction or something...
  3. Mjdecker123

Giving commands after a battle is now nonexistent

Why did they make this change. I came back to the game after a month or so of just letting new stuff come around and fixes. So 1.6.1 has new things, but I've noticed they changed the commands after a battle. So I usually like to send everyone on a full charge when the enemy is retreating. Well...
  4. Mjdecker123

Resolved 1.5.9 beta Smiting crash

Summary: Anytime you go to smelt any weapon, the game crashes How to Reproduce: play on 1.5.9 beta and work your way up so you can smelt stuff and it'll crash Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: Windows 10 OS: 19042.870 GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super GPU...
  5. Mjdecker123

Does the Skill tree's work for the AI parties

Does anyone know if the Ai skills work. I'm finding they don't. As you can see in the picture, she has her own party. you can see it but her Quartermaster skill is 220. well regardless what it is, making her the Quartermaster in her own party, the party amount doesn't change as if she was in my...
  6. Mjdecker123

Resolved d3d error code started crashing my game after 50 some hours of Gaming

so all the sudden I've been getting the error code d3d device context map at rglgpu which will go onto other error codes. I would like to know why I am. I did some research and People say its the settings in the game, Set it to medium, Some say its something in the NVIDIA control panel settings...
  7. Mjdecker123

Lately ive been getting an error code, Would like to receive help

so all the sudden I've been getting the error code d3d device context map at rglgpu which will go onto other error codes. I would like to know why I am. I did some research and People say its the settings in the game, Set it to medium, Some say its something in the NVIDIA control panel settings...
Back
Top Bottom