Search results for query: *

1. Mjdecker123

SP - General Randomly generated companions

So, I have been playing this game for 1.5 years and I have thought of this feature for a while now. Have it where it could go to a big data base, so any randomly generated Companion, could spawn in anyone's world. This would have to have settings of course, like the Min-Max age, the skill tree...
  2. Mjdecker123

Which feature do you want the most?

I would if I had a VR device :grin: .

Nobody in this forum will live that long.
    Oh, I thought with that comment you had one lmao. Well nvm then haha. But I agree with ya, that would be amazing.
  3. Mjdecker123

But then we also need VR.
    Look up vorpX. I just found this stuff out. Apparently you can play Non VR games in VR.
  4. Mjdecker123

I want to change my vote lol because I didn't know what the Order of Battle was.
  5. Mjdecker123

How to make custom Companions in 1.6.4+

Not sure on how or even where to look. There use to be this site "Butterlord" That made all this easy, just do a name, pick some presets for the face and stuff, and it apparently worked. Well I found that after 1.6.4, so i have come here. Hoping for a finger in the right direction or something...
  6. Mjdecker123

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

So are the AI in general going to get an overhaul? Like I mean in all departments. Diplomacy, How they go about battles, Sieges, recruiting, everything. I get that it will always be AI and stuff, but they are kind of....dumb. I am just hoping the AI in general haven't been forgotten as they do make up lot of the game also.

(Edit, Guess I killed this discussion lol)
  7. Mjdecker123

Can someone please give insight into Sieges?

This game needs a major AI overhaul before anything else in my opinion.\.
  8. Mjdecker123

Giving commands after a battle is now nonexistent

Sadly you're either wrong or playing maybe an outdated version?

I play on 1.6.1. and fought several bandits yesterday and everytime there was this behaviour, that half of my troops stopped fighting and cheered and the other half tried to chase the enemy down.

There should be no cheering by troops, that still can reach the enemy somehow (either being faster than them with weapon in hand like Cavalry or being able to shoot them with ranged weapons).

Besides, you should still be able to issue commands, if parts of my Army want to cheer, fine, but I as their commander paying their salary and their food and giving them the possibility for another life besides being a ****ing farmer should be able to tell them to shut up and charge the enemy.

Imho this was an unnecessary change, the old solution, where troops only started to cheer AFTER the last enemy fighter left the field was better, it also gave me a moment to indulge in the cheering for RP reasons.
    But this solution now is stupid, since I'm still in early game with my new save (just recently advanced to Clan Level 2), I'm myself the only "Cavalry" unit, so I'm the only one being able to actively chase down fleeing bandits.
    Did I not say "Correct me if I'm wrong" lol. I'm on 1.6.1. I never said I agree with the change, only if what I said was right, which as you said wasn't.

You also said (that can still reach the enemy somehow (either being faster than them or ranged) have you ever thought maybe the troops I was talking about cant reach the enemy. Like I don't recall seeing any of my troops that are still in the range to detect the AI fleeing stopping to celebrate. I will have to look for that now. I do agree after all, I did make this post did I not. Yeah, we should be able to send the whole fleet if we wanted too, but if they have it where the troops that aren't in any path finding range of the enemy AI that cant catch anyone anyways cheering, I guess I'm fine with it. Always thought it was stupid to send a far away archer and see him running down someone on the other side of the map lol.

NOW if they made it where it was like before, but updated it (Ill explain) I think that would be better. Have it like before where we can still send all of our troops if the enemy is retreating, BUT have it (Like above) where if they cant shoot them, Hit them on foot, then they can cheer lol. Im going to assume back in the day in big, long battles, if you lived, you would be cheering also.
  9. Mjdecker123

What if part of the primary reason for this "feature" is to limit the number of prisoners you get, and in that way slightly affect the amount of cash you get from battles? After all, battles are easily the most profitable endeavor in game, by a very wide margin. Aside from straight up reducing the amount of loot you get, this way they gave you a slight hit to income from battles as well.
    I play with the Dismemberment mod lol, you think I take survivors?
  10. Mjdecker123

Well I am glad others have the same opinion as me. Just figured they could have just added the option to turn it off or not. So far I have noticed that everyone charges in the end until all the enemy AI are either dead or retreated. I could be wrong on that part, if someone else could keep an eye out on that, as i am curious
  11. Mjdecker123

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

I honestly think the AI in general will need an overhaul. Anything the AI touches. So like Diplomacy, How they fight in battles and sieges, how they handle everything I guess. That is one thing I would really like to see. I see they touch them here and there but its just not enough to say the AI are moving in the right direction. Well I cant entirely say that but still more bad that outweighs the good. Hopefully with time that will all change.
  12. Mjdecker123

Why did they make this change. I came back to the game after a month or so of just letting new stuff come around and fixes. So 1.6.1 has new things, but I've noticed they changed the commands after a battle. So I usually like to send everyone on a full charge when the enemy is retreating. Well...
  13. Mjdecker123

Battle Spawn Points Need to Change Dynamically

I wish they made one update and just worked on the AI. Like everything the AI touches. Whether that is how they do Diplomacy, How they go about sieges, anything and everything. The AI for this game is a let down in some ways. If they really solved those issue, then I would be good for awhile. Even with the Realistic Battle mod, they still have their kinks. That mod makes them better in everyway though. I've soon some people say that the AI can never be on par with a human, but there are games where the AI are just too good, so to say that we cannot make the AI any better, in 2021, especially with the specs we have is dumb. It's very much possible.
  14. Mjdecker123

please fix the siege AI

This. game for me is losing its hours as the siege, heck the AI in general, are bad. Open the tools fully for modders, and pay them off if they happen to fix it themselves. This is what I want them to work on, then I would be happy
  15. Mjdecker123

What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

I mean guys and gals, a Little update saying (hey this feature (the map one) had to be pushed back, but that's not pushing back mods) then mention what is happening. I feel like if they gave a tad more direction, people would calm down. Just kind of sick of seeing every other post being a hate thing. I guess coming from Console, and just building my 1st pc 8-9 months ago, I have leeway on the game. Mods really make the game though, as Vanilla is really lacking. I hope the next major Update after the map one (or maybe since the maps are being worked on, the AI will, kind of doubtful) and have it mainly for the AI. Whether that be for the Tournaments, on the Battlefield, how they do Diplomacy/Go to wars and the most important of them all, THE DAMN SEIGE AI. That for me ruins the game. Ill stay play it, but sieges give me strokes. Wish they made a temporary fix where instead of the 3-lane ladders, to have a bigger size Ramp, that you use on the small castles. Those work just fine from what I've seen. Like I said, I get the frustrations, as how long this game has been in development, and the small improvements and all this and that, but the amount of nasty ass post is kind of pathetic. They're humans too. Certain things I can get behind, but some are just childish. NOW i am not saying OP post pertains to what I said. I was just here, and it came up. Talking about some of the others.
  16. Mjdecker123

My final verdict

Check his signature in the OP for a hint on number of warnings.
    The moderators are cool here, but dislike rants with too much abusive language, which is reasonable. You are allowed to criticize the company and the developers, if you don't question the morality of their mothers.
    Oh didnt know we could see how many offenses someone has had. 11 does seem like a ban lol. I mean, they did give them 11 times
  17. Mjdecker123

My final verdict

Yes, how he voiced himself broke forum rules and he was already on his like fourth warning I think.
    Damn his 4th? I guess if you keep doing it I can see why they got banned. Have they been cracking down on post like this?
  18. Mjdecker123

My final verdict

Haha did they really ban this dude?
  19. Mjdecker123

I can’t wait to build my village into a castle

They should just fully release the mod tools and pay some modders to help them. I mean, half the **** created by them, absolutely amazes me and they way less people than Tale worlds let alone one guy usually
  20. Mjdecker123

I'm genuinely curious.... why is it so difficult to get troops going up ladders and siege towers correctly?

Maybe the next big update we will see them fix or tweak them. If it is truly down to the map like some are saying, they are working on the Terrain update, its possible they branched into the other maps. Doubtful but the AI are a downfall atm. Sad I have to rely on a mod to get half decent AI but most of that is on Taleworlds. I'm sure these modders would solve most issues if they were allowed all the modding tools they need. But I dont want just the Siege AI worked on but the AI in general. One day though
Back
Top Bottom