Search results for query: *

• Users: Link69100
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Link69100

Inverted materials on Head

Dear devs and modders, I work actually on a new head model for a futur mod and I need your help on it ! ? All the morph animations are set correctly, it work on model viewer with this beautiful new head :grin: and the facial animations also work ingame ? BUT STILL A BIG PROBLEM Every...
  2. Link69100

Doors system

Hey Calradia, We actually work on new doors models with the S&M team and we would like to know if there is a way to make doors openablle or closable using eventually the doors skeleton of the native ones or with a new one ? We tried to replicate the castle gate system but without succeed ...
  3. Link69100

New weapon is in the inventory but not visible in fight

Hey Calradia , I work actually on the finalization of my mod and I encounter some problems , Like you can see , my new blade is here (and I'm dead so ?) But the blade just pop up on the ground when I died , it was invisible during the fight (in the right hand) : The blade just appear...
  4. Link69100

Need More Info Mesh Editor Meshes conflicts

Hey, I try to import a new model for the base female head and I encounter problems . The morph animations and the rigging seems ok on my model, when I watch it in the model viewer, all the animations works (facials too) . I can import it ingame ,but only with one materials, put multiple...
  5. Link69100

HELP texture and materials

Hey Calradia , I come back today with a new question ? As I said in my last post , I work actually on a rebbot for the female face of BL characters , the facial animation process and the rigging are ok but I have a BIG problem with materials and texture (I miss something because I think its...
  6. Link69100

HELP Try to replace head of female

Hey Calradia , I ask for help today because I 'm blocked by a problem during the replacing of the female character head o_O Since yesterday I try to rig my head model on blender and reimport it in fbx to the ressource editor but ... every time the head is not rigged to the skeleton during the...
Back
Top Bottom