Search results for query: *

• Users: AshenWaltz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Looking for users to test my mod for 45 minutes. Participants get a 5€ steam gift card.

Hello everyone. I am conducting a study for my university thesis and I need about 20 to 30 people to participate in a user test. Tests usually take between 30 to no more than 45 minutes and consist in a sequence of simple task and answering a quick questionnaire. Once you submit your...
  2. Help initializing a battle of my own

Hello everyone, I need to initialize a field battle within my campaign and, while searching for how native starts its battles I found how it started its custom battle. It uses the function "OpenCustomBattleMission" which can be found in the class "BannerlordMissions". This is the function which...
  3. I am having some difficulty creating a dropdown menu

Hey everyone, I am working on a GUI for my mod and I need to create a dropdown menu. I am having some difficulties doing it though and the mod I am using as an example is not helping. I am looking for other mod examples which have dropdown menus I can take inspiration from. Thank you in advance
  4. How are orders issued to your own troops?

Hello everyone, I already know how the enemy AI fights against the player, it uses the classes Tactics which give Behaviors to each formation. What I need to learn is how the player gives orders to their owns troops. Using the default controls, when I press "1" it selects infantry and when I...
  5. Is there a way to create new Behaviors from BehaviorComponent?

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a mod that aims to overhaul the battle AI currently implemented on Bannerlord. I am using Harmony and I already know what I need to do in order to change the AI during a battle. I have created my own tactics which use the behaviors already implemented by...
  6. Is there a way to create new Behaviors from BehaviorComponent?

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a mod that aims to overhaul the battle AI currently implemented on Bannerlord. I am using Harmony and I already know what I need to do in order to change the AI during a battle. I have created my own tactics which use the behaviors already implemented by...
  7. Battle AI and formations

Greetings, I am currently working on a mod that aims to improve battle planning and battle AI for NPC lords as well as defining formations prior to battle. I have been reading Bannerlord's source code and managed to find, with some help from this forum, where troops are stored and managed...
  8. Help finding party information an respective GUI

Hello everyone, I am starting to learn how to mod Bannerlord in order to try and build a mod focused on army placement before battles. I've been reading the game's source code but I would like to have some help finding what I need: - When you encounter an hostile party a GUI appears asking if...
Back
Top Bottom