Search results for query: *

• Users: bidulpik
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bidulpik

SP - Battles & Sieges In loading combat page choose between several of your weapon set

Hi, and thank you for your great fantastic awesome game ! I needed to be able to save several weapon set and choose for the one I want before the combat begin. What about adding in loading combat page choose between several of your weapon set ? (see screen shot bellow) Best regards
  2. bidulpik

SP - Battles & Sieges Quick attack button to, in one click, > Send troop > Victory(hope so ⚔️) > No prisoner > Get loot > Done

Hi, I'd like to be able to get rid of small armies in one click. It will speed up the game when you have plenty of hours of game and fight against small armies Suggestion, when click on Looters or Enemies armies to had in the menu -> Attack -> SendTrop -> Quick attack -> Leave Quick attack...
  3. bidulpik

SP - Battles & Sieges How do I know how many arrows and bolts remaining for bowmen and horse archers in battle ?

Hi, it would be nice for me, as a battle commander, to have an idea of how many arrows and bolts my bowmen and horse archer have left, not man by man, of course, but a medium for each section : bowmen, and horse archers best regards
  4. bidulpik

SP - UI Add a My chest icon and functionality in Inventory page

Hi, I wonder if you could add a My chest functionlity and icon in the Inventory page ? The my chest option should have another functionalty than the Lock button for an object. In My chest, I want to put all king of objects, weapon, shield, armor, horses etc. I want tp put in my second weapon...
  5. bidulpik

SP - UI Add a simple visual stuff to more easily recognize caravan, villagers and parties in world map.

Hi, waht a life on the map ! really exciting, it is a life-middle-aga-simulation :) Some time there are many groups or people moving around me, caravans, villagers, looters, armies, parties and so on. Il is quite hard for me to easily recognize what are faction armies when there are lots of...
  6. bidulpik

SP - Scenes Prepare your wedding like in MountAndBlade Warband and more about conjoint

Hi, and thak you for your great game. A wedding is a important step for a knight, socially and politically. I liked in Warband the way to organize your wedding, prepare a feast, a tournment with many nobles. May be, the death or your conjoint can be more important and have a special...
  7. bidulpik

SP - UI On general map, click on marked location to go to (without focus) and double click to marked location to focus on the map

Hi, the marked option for village, cities and castlle on the map is really nice. I'd like to be able to click on a marked city/village/castle/hideout/army to go to without moving the map focus, and double click on the marked location to move focus to this location. best regards Bdk
  8. bidulpik

SP - General Call party member with her own army to follow me.

HI, have created some new parties to give armies to my party members. I'd like to be able to have them follow me, or to be able to send them a message to join me. best regards Bdk
  9. bidulpik

SP - General Add dogs companion

Hi, I always see, and like to see ;) , dogs in middle age movies or stories. May be we can have a dog companion, and a dog breeding program. The dog can be with us in town, or in battle. No order, just following us. best regards, Bdk
  10. bidulpik

SP - General Add custom formation token (9 and 0 key)

Hi, I'd like to have a custom formation key, for example to create my own followers in battle. For example, using keys 9 or 0 to assign any type or soldier or partu member in this formation. Best regards Bdk
  11. bidulpik

SP - General Free a party member in jail ? pay or fight.

Hi, I've got a party member in jail. I want to be able to free him/her. PAY - I've spoke to the city chief and I didnt find any way to pay for to free my party member. I'd like to be able to pay to free him/her. or FIGHT - I went to the dungeon and I'd like to be able to free him/her fighting...
Back
Top Bottom