Search results for query: *

• Users: WarPigs
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Seonon Battania siege map bug Enemy defender stuck under Map

Summary: When besieging Seonon with Max combatants (1,000 on battlefield) There is 1 or more enemy combatants stuck inside a particular spot below, in the walls in the Seonon Siege Map, making it impossible to win the battle without using the "killall" cheat command via console. Follow the Link...
  2. SP - Economy (HOW DO I LABEL AS FIXED?) At just lvl 20 Smithing, I can already break the economy. And it's no fun.

03/15/23 update for 1.1+: Prices are even more harsher and I think smithing is now much more balanced because items like the pugio which contained rare metals (but before v1.1 was very very cheap and ubiquitous), it is now very expensive and rare (1 pugio/tribesman throwing dagger is over $10k...
  3. Resolved Entering Jeracos For "Family Feud" leads to CTD

Dump Identifier: 2020-10-08_17.52.59_039a2a8095d3b5fdc3e60381f3ef2320 Initial: October 8, 2020 - 12:50pm - Jeracos itself is bugged. Entering Jeracos leads to CTD. - Current related quest is "Family Feud" - My current save file is significantly slower. I suspect Save-file Corruption due to my...
Back
Top Bottom