Search results for query: *

• Users: ceprast
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Please Make an Editing Tool

In Warband there was a tool called Morghs M&B editor and it was great. It allowed you to tweak troop stats, troop equipment, and the stats of Equipment and its tags. It was great and allowed players to adjust things as they wanted without having to complain on forums about this, that, or the...
  2. Battle overhaul

Took a break at 1.5.6 and recently came back. Its nice to see it has improved a decent bit hope it keeps up. Now that I said something nice time to tear into it. Battles get repetitive and boring as ****. This is because it still uses the same system from the original M&B where there was...
  3. MAGA!

Make Armor Great Again. Why what else did you think I meant? seriously does anyone know if they plan on making armor actually matter in this game? There have been tons of threads going back almost to release of EA pointing out how the lack of armor protection is horrible for the gameplay...
  4. Pay for Modding?

Can I pay people to make a specific mod? I tried looking in forum guidelines but it said monetization was not addressed yet, and anyway I don't want to actually monetize the mod just pay someone for their labor.
  5. Morgh's M&B Editor from WB

Is there any equivalent to this in Bannerlord? It was a pretty sweet tool that allowed people to tailor a lot of things to their specific taste.
  6. Need More Info 1.5.4 issues

So I noticed somethings in 1.5.4 and I'm wondering if anyone else noticed the same, and if they are intended or not. Very Different AI behavior- 3 kingdoms all declared war on Vlandia and no one else, and no one else has declared on them. Been going for four years now and no peace at all...
  7. Resolved "Village needs grain" quest relation bug?

Don't know if it was intentional or not but I noticed the quest no longer gives relation award upon completion. It used to give very large amounts of relation so maybe they decided to nerf it, but now it gives none at all.
  8. found an exploit

not sure if this is the proper place for feedback but I found an exploit with the "Rival gang moving in" quest. If you use throwing daggers to kill the antagonist before the cutscene where they offer to bribe you it wont trigger the cutscene. Then you can just kill all the goons who wont react...
  9. SP - General Suggestions

Just started playing, I know its still in EA but I noticed a bunch of things that need fixing. Most I think can be changed fairly simply. Bandits- need more as in bigger parties and some need to be better quality. it messes up the pacing because there are only small bands of bandits that...
Back
Top Bottom