Search results for query: *

• Users: Marbles20
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - Economy Town disparity based on village placement (Looters)

Preface: In my current playthrough I own two towns (Ortysia and Quyaz) and the nearby castles whose villagers run to those towns. I'm Imperial, in the Vlandian kingdom, but have governors from the Empire/Aserai in the respective towns/castles. They are all fully upgraded with good garrisons...
  2. SP - General The Issues I've Found

I felt the need to make a list of some of the issue I think the game has currently. I’m sure some of these issues have been brought up in one form or another on other threads. I figure if I never bring them up though then they can never be addressed one way or another. It is by no means a...
  3. SP - UI News feed tabs

Suggestion Summary: With so many events happening in the game world the news feeds get extremely messy and some information seems to not be in it after it's appeared in temporary banners. The suggestion is to add tabs to divide out the news and let the player determine their primary focus (clan...
  4. SP - UI Character Interaction Banners

Idea Summary: Add banners when interacting with nobles/notables that shows important character information when dealing with them. A basic example is below: Explanation: In another suggestion involving courtship @Apocal brought up the point that its hard to know what the potential wife/husband...
  5. SP - General Courtship Length

Warband courtship felt too long and repetitive and Bannerlord feels way too short. The courtship is a pretty easy fix that I can see. Just adding longer cooldowns between the courtship steps will make it feel more organic and make the 'marry quick and strip them for gear' tactic less useful. So...
Back
Top Bottom