Search results for query: *

1. Philozoraptor

Modded Game crashes after loading saved game with ongoing siege saved in previous versions of the game.

Summary: Game crashes after loading saved game with siege from previous versions of the game. How to Reproduce: Load siege battle in v 1.1.0 (player is attacker) that was saved in 1.0.3 or earlier, game will crash during loading. Happens both with modded and unmodded game. Was not hapenning in...
  2. Philozoraptor

Resolved (1.8.0) Crossbowmen stop fighting when they have 1 bolt left.

Summary: When crossbowmen load their last bolt into crossbow, they become passive. They stop shooting and do not switch to melee either, they just stand there. How to Reproduce: Let crossbowmen run out of ammo / edit number of bolts in the quiver to 2 in weapons.xml in order to test it quickly...
  3. Philozoraptor

Suggestion General Frontal and rear hitboxes for horses.

Would it be possible to make separate front and rear hitboxes for horses? Right now leg, and chest hitboxes are present both at the front and rear of the horse, which makes reworking horse armor that will protect more from front than rear hard to mod in. Would it be possible to split leg hitbox...
  4. Philozoraptor

Suggestion General Deployable Pavise shields, arrow barrels, ballistas etc.

Would it be possible to give certain units ability to "deploy", crossbowmen could deploy their shields to hide behind them (would work like the wooden barricade in sieges), archers could deploy some of their arrow to the ground to increrase their fire rate, perhaps ballistats or mangonels could...
  5. Philozoraptor

Suggestion General Give modders ability to turn units 180° on certain actions. (Pavise crossbowmen and their shields)

Would it be possible to give modders ability to turn units by 180° when they do certain actions? Specifically we would want to make crossbowmen turn 180° to their enemies when they reload when they have shield equiped on their back.
  6. Philozoraptor

Suggestion General Ability to order cavalry to attack specific formation or unit type.

Would it be possible to give player or at least modders ability to focus cavalry vs specific formation or unit type?
  7. Philozoraptor

Suggestion General Giving archer formation ability to focus specific formation or area.

Would it be possible to give player or at least modder ability to order ranged units to attack specific formation. Or at least some sort of enemy formation / unit preferrence. Something like focus archers, focus cavalry, etc. Or even focus enemy formation 1, 2 or focus certain area (some sort of...
  8. Philozoraptor

Suggestion General More control over AI couched lancing

Would it be possible to give player option to order his cavalry to couch lance when possible? Right now Cav seem to use couched lance at roughly 50/50 ratio even when charging from long distance, with high speed and long charge distance set in the code. I tested it even with extreme speeds like...
  9. Philozoraptor

Suggestion General Enabling Shield Passive block vs melee attack

Right now shields can block projectiles even if they are not in the block animation, makes sense. However when it comes to melee attack shield cease to exist the moment you no longer hold the block, this is unrealistic, makes 1 handed units much weaker vs 2 handed units in melee and makes...
  10. Philozoraptor

Do you want more complex features, such as proper formation behaviour in Bannerlord?

Title says it all, do you want more complex features such as but not limited to proper formation battles? In this thread I am providing comparison between vanilla game, vanilla game with Realistic Battle AI module only and Realistic Battle AI + Combat module. This does not mean I am suggesting...
  11. Philozoraptor

Resolved Siege engines on campaign map kill only soldiers from the leader group not from entire army.

Summary: When you siege enemy castle or town and they build ballistas (or any other siege engine that has anti_personnel_hit_chance more than 0) and you build your own siege engines enemy ballistas will shoot at those engines. Your siege engines then take damage and sometimes some of your...
  12. Philozoraptor

Any way to mod how AI chooses melee weapons?

My fellow modders, title says it all. Do any of you know how to affect how AI chooses from multiple melee weapons? Recent vanilla patches resulted in spear being preferred even over axes and maces (at least in RBM). If any of you know which part of the code is responsible for this behaviour I...
  13. Philozoraptor

Please make archers react to cavalry again

Hello, I have alrady reported this as a bug, but then I learnt that it is probably a feature. In the version 1.5.6 and later, archers and horse archers do not react to enemy cavalry and HA unless they are in 50 metres range. This supposed exploit fix creates even bigger exploit, because player...
  14. Philozoraptor

SP Native Realistic Battle Mod

This mod makes combat more realistic. Armor values are based on experimental data. Armored units are more resistant to damage depending on weapon type used vs armor. Each weapon type has different effect vs armor. All units defend themselves more, units with shields actually use the shields. All...
  15. Philozoraptor

Resolved Archers shoot at cavalry only from a range of 40 metres or less.

As the title says, archers will shoot at cavalry (both melee and ranged) from distance of roughly 40 metres, if you order them to charge from further distance, thay will move towards the cavalry until they reach this aforementioned distance of 40 metres and only then will they start shooting...
  16. Philozoraptor

Modifying AI weapon usage

Hello, I would like to ask whether it is possible to modify AI weapon priority for individual troops. For example I would like to mod AI troops to switch between multiple melee weapon types - sword vs low armor, axe or mace vs high armor. Or even better give AI ability to actually couch their...
Back
Top Bottom