Search results for query: *

• Users: Cpt
  • Order by date
  1. Helmet / Hair stuck on pelvis

I think I may have fixed it. I disabled Add Leaf Bones on blender export to fbx and the hair model is working good now.

Edit: Yes everything is working good now. Thanks for the help.
  2. Helmet / Hair stuck on pelvis

head.png

pelvis.png

The only other vertex groups with weights are neck, spine2 and l_clavicle, the rest are empty.

weird.png

noweights.png

The helmet has no weights and it looks like it's stuck on the pelvis which is why I think the hair is too, but I could be wrong about that.
  3. Helmet / Hair stuck on pelvis

When I import a model with a skinning tagged material and test it in the skeleton editor, the model appears to be skinned to the pelvis bone. If the model is skinned to the head bone then it is stuck to both the pelvis and head bone. This happens even if I export a model from tpactool, import to...
  4. Discussion Resource Browser For those wondering how to import meshes and textures

I can post images now.

This is what my module folder looks like

Module-Folders.png

<Module>
    <Name value="YourModuleName"/>
    <Id value="YourModuleFolderName"/>
    <Version value="e1.5.2"/>
    <DefaultModule value="false"/>
    <SingleplayerModule value="true"/>
    <MultiplayerModule value="false"/>
    <DefaultModule value="false"/>
    <Official value="false"/>
    <DependedModules>
    <DependedModule Id="Native"/>
    <DependedModule Id="SandBoxCore"/>
    <DependedModule Id="Sandbox"/>
    <DependedModule Id="CustomBattle"/>
    <DependedModule Id="StoryMode"/>
    </DependedModules>
    <SubModules/>
    <Xmls/>
    </Module>

More info here: http://docs.modding.bannerlord.com/asset-management/asset-types/overriding_assets/#folder-hierarchy

Launcher.png

Resource-Editor.png

Hey, I did all of this and nothing of it showed up in the editor.

What kind of files does the editor accept for meshes and textures?

Import.png
  5. Suggestion General The Community Needs Skeletons For 3D Models

It's weird we can't export skeletons but we can export other models from the mod tools
  6. Discussion Resource Browser For those wondering how to import meshes and textures

You need to start the modding kit with a custom module enabled. Your module folder structure should look like this: Modules/YourModuleNameHere/Assets/FolderName Edit: you also need Modules/YourModuleNameHere/AssetSources/FolderName and Modules/YourModuleNameHere/EmAssetPackages/FolderName...
Back
Top Bottom