Search results for query: *

1. Bannerlord Localization Question

If I want the mod is be able to be localize: Use TextObject Give stringId string xml file located inside ModuleData languages And then anything else? Any restrictions on string id or any prerequisite stuff needed to do? One of my mod seem to work with localization while other don't, and now...
  2. Wonder anyone knows about this error

If it is simply adding a kingdom into the game i have a guide i wrote to help people implement a custom kingdom into the game. Check what you have done against it.
    https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2161
    Then my mod may be a bit different than this one, because the kingdom formed in my mod, it's all processing in-game, I didn't modify any xml manually, but using the in-game method to spawn clan, clan memebers and the kingdom
  3. Wonder anyone knows about this error

So is it a Kingdom Mod?
    Yeah, it forms new kingdoms, so it can count as a Kingdom Mod.
  4. Wonder anyone knows about this error

What is the mod attemping to do
    Generate a new clan and instant conquer a kingdom castle, then form a kingdom and their mobile party will spawn in the castle.
  5. Wonder anyone knows about this error

The Mod Just encounter this error when installed my own mod, don't really know about the reason for this error Seem to related mobile party pathing if looking at the error log. Is it really related pathing or related number of mobile party, clan, kingdom or any other things? I just can't figure...
Back
Top Bottom