Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info General Modding tools crash @ launch/ Release m&b 2 launches and plays fine

Modding tools crash @ clicking play / Release m&b 2 launches and plays fine
    Fresh install of both programs m&b2 and the toolkit
    No logs generated
    Only 1 error after launching the damned tools from steam ( evidently...)
    Both the tools and m&b2 same version 1.5.2.242012

main menu NORMAL LAUNCH THROUGH play button on steam

what i get when launching from LAUNCH BUTTON ON STEAM , the MODDING KIT has launch button instead of play on steam this is what i get after clicking play on the launcher after clicking launch on steam ,understand? :

stupid naming and error what the boody hell is going on
    ??
    Install redist 2013 C++
  2. Need More Info General When loading Modding Kit. Game doesn't start and goes back to launch on steam. Please help.

I FINALLY HAVE THE FIX!
    INSTALL REDIST C++ 2013. I figured this out buy trying to launch the exe and got a dll error which I talked to a dev about. He said to install 2013 c++ and that should fix it.
  3. Need More Info General When loading Modding Kit. Game doesn't start and goes back to launch on steam. Please help.

You need to be at the 1.5.2 version(which is the NONE version, namely stable). After ensuring this, can you post the error log found in the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs" folder. The file should start with "rgl_log_errors". Thanks in advance.
    I have the same thing:
    [08:13:59.482] 02 Oct 2020 Friday 08:13 Pacific Daylight Time
    [08:13:59.482] Computer: DESKTOP-LL8BK30 User: jetbe
    [08:13:59.482] Build Version: 242118
    Closing log file...
  4. Need More Info General When loading Modding Kit. Game doesn't start and goes back to launch on steam. Please help.

I have the same issue. I have tried using many different versions of the game, validating my files, but nothing seems to work.
    Same here hopefully TW fixes this soon.
  5. Need More Info General When loading Modding Kit. Game doesn't start and goes back to launch on steam. Please help.

I recently downloaded the modding tools and it crashes on startup. I am on version 1.5.2 and have no mods installed in the normal bannerlord game. I have verified game files and restarted. Nothing works. Not sure if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong.
Back
Top Bottom