Search results for query: *

1. In Progress [1.5.10 Beta] Sister didn't get any Education events, Sister joins underpowered

I have had this issue always... to the extent that I thought this was normal and that you actually created them to be this useless ??? (tought the training system you have built is meant for children that start at age 0, but since siblings start at what 12 and 14? they will not get the full training)... But seeing this post, is it reallly a bug? Do people really get siblings with high stats? My game is totally unmodded so...

The oldest one, the sister, I get to train once so she always come of age with only 1 attribute point. The younger brother will get two training periods so he comes out with two attribute points... both are pretty damn useless tho compared to all other characters in the game, who have like what, 20 points?, at the age of 20...
  2. Resolved Can't vote on town owner

This bug is making the game unplayable... needs high prio !!
  3. Resolved New Very Strange Companion

Started a new game and had 9 versions this guy, (with different first name), in my companion list...
  4. In Progress Voting issues in kingdom

I have same issue as described in OP.

You get notification pop up and the sound, but it disappears just as fast. (and there is nothing in the kingdom tab). If you continue playing for a while the pop up and sound plays again but same story... just goes on an endless(?) loop...
  5. Resolved Renown reset to zero

Summary: I have noticed in recent new starts that after playing through tutorial my renown is reset to zero. It might very well be intentional, (its just a tutorial after all), but then shouldn´t you at least get to keep the renown you get from character creation? ...(for example when chosing...
Back
Top Bottom