Search results for query: *

• Users: skyler712
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Cant load any sieges. Constant crashing. Even in earlier saves.

Summary: Basically i installed again the game. Since all my saves are older, i opted for a new game and new save. After i spend 5 h in the game to finally play a siege battle, just after it loaded (it takes normal time to load the map as always), it instantly crash without any notification...
  2. Resolved Unused focus points dissapear after saving some

Summary: after earning some points to spend it later, theres a point after you level up where all unspent focus points dissapear and only have 1 focus point (i think it started to dissapear after saving 7 unspent focus. the next level up it reset to only have 1 point) How to Reproduce: Idk if it...
  3. SP - General They should rework Marunath City again (too small)

I know, is EA and everything is gonna be changed, but i think they should consider remake this city from scrap. Comparing to other cities, Marunath is... small? i think? In comparison Pen Cannoc is Gorgeous to see (man even if Edoras from lotr is a wooden city, Pen Cannoc at evening is giving me...
  4. In Progress Graphical bug after 1 or 2 hours ingame

Currently on beta 1.5.8, i had notice a weird bug around all items images on the campaign and inventory map. on the first 2 hours, everything is fine, but then it appears to fail to load some inventory images, like furs, food, even equipment fails to load the image, making it hard to see which...
  5. Resolved Apocaliptic bug around installing the community patch mod from that specific website

Hi there. ive messing with this bug twice, the first one what in the last patch, and now in the 1.5.2. Basically is everytime that mod is entering in my life, everytime i load the save and load something around models (tournaments, smithy, ingame cities, etc), it crushes and destroying the...
  6. Make a new type of cavalry behaviour?

Hi there. This is maybe not a bug, but a way to make some special units have better AI considering their equipment. The simplest cavalry ai are the ones with only 1 melee weapon on there or 2, like the banner champion from vlandia (just charge and they did their function), they work as properly...
  7. Wrong city map for Varnovapol?

I dont know if this is a "bug" or intended, but since Varnovapol is a coastal city, it was right to assume there should have a port, right? In previous versions of this game, it actually showed a port (which is the reason why every time i play with sturgians i made my capital there), but now is...
  8. Resolved Weird and annoying "bug" around horsemen ai and 1h weapons while mounted.

Hi there. This is my first post around here. Well, the thing is: Battanians horsemen (and now ive notice aserai elite horsemen too), while mounted, they refused to use their spears to make better charges, they keep using their axes like the madman they are. I thought their 1h weapons are like a...
Back
Top Bottom