Search results for query: *

1. FoozleMcDoozle

Resolved General Flora Layer not working in game

some scenes yes, some scenes no, most scenes are missing flora
  2. FoozleMcDoozle

Resolved General Flora Layer not working in game

If this is any help, from what I have seen from my own testing, objects spawned with flora layers that use pbr metallic, pbr shaded or I assume all other shaders aside from the grass shader still seem to spawn (like rocks or mushrooms for instance). So it looks like the issue may be related to the grass shader in some way.
  3. FoozleMcDoozle

Discussion Suggestion More pathfinding options for MobileParty

definitely would be nice to have something like this
  4. FoozleMcDoozle

SP - General Request to TaleWorlds about Scene edit data

Yeah, most of me teaching myself how to use the editor when the game came out was by looking at base game scenes to see what the devs did, so having access to more of the scenes terrain would make it a lot easier to pick apart what devs were doing. For battle scenes its not as big of a deal, but for more detailed scenes like cities having to use the navmesh as an indicator of where the terrain is supposed to be is very annoying.
    Even if we cant get all the scenes SED (like NPC mentioned, the filesize might be an issue), I think a good start would just to have more scene's SED, especially smaller scenes like arenas and hideouts (especially hideouts considering the contest).
  5. FoozleMcDoozle

In Progress Scene Editor Invisible and Bugged Terrain Paint Layers on 1.6.2

So should I still delete said folder?
    what folder are you talking about?
  6. FoozleMcDoozle

Modding tool crashes on test

That's pretty common, just one of many bugs mission test has, test using custom battle instead
  7. FoozleMcDoozle

Banner lord scene editor terrain turns black upon start mission

Mission testing is not a good way of testing scenes, it has a lot of bugs, instead try testing your scenes in custom battle
  8. FoozleMcDoozle

Resolved Scene Editor Navigation mesh generation tools not performing in scene editor 1.6.4

Following this up, 1.7.0 the navmesh grid gen still doesn't work, same issue as above, except the generate grids progress bar now stays, consumes resources and takes while, but in the end it still doesn't do anything, just a blank scene with no navmesh at all.
    @Dejan would it be possible for us to get the old grid gen back? It was simple but it was quick and (most importantly) it worked, at the moment the only way to efficiently make navmesh on most scenes is to version hop back 5 or 6 versions, which like NPC mentioned takes a while to do.
  9. FoozleMcDoozle

In Progress Scene Editor Invisible and Bugged Terrain Paint Layers on 1.6.2

Just to confirm, this does indeed appear to be fixed on 1.7.0, the only base layer bug was fixed on 1.6.5.
  10. FoozleMcDoozle

Resolved Scene Editor Drag selecting path points causes crash when the path is not already selected

In 1.7.0 a feature was added that lets us select a path point directly without having to first select the path in the scene menu. However it seems that drag selecting (or box selecting) a path point directly without first selecting the path in the scene menu causes a crash, just tapping on an...
  11. FoozleMcDoozle

Resolved Scene Editor Terrain Node LODing stuck at low resolution, even though I am right next to the node

found the solution, turns out I needed to increase my graphics settings to very high, apparently there is a option somewhere in there that reduced the node resolution, and my game somehow switched to that setting.
    Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    you can go ahead and mark this as solved, its not a bug, just me forgetting that graphics settings are a thing.
  12. FoozleMcDoozle

Resolved Scene Editor Navigation mesh generation tools not performing in scene editor 1.6.4

tried it on 1.6.3, after setting parameters to the suggested ones, generate grids did nothing, the progress bar popped up for a second then disappeared, and no navmesh was generated. When trying to generate with autogen, it only created a single massive face that covered the entire map. Also tried messing around with the parameters, but nothing seemed to change.
  13. FoozleMcDoozle

Resolved Scene Editor Terrain Node LODing stuck at low resolution, even though I am right next to the node

I had someone else try the maps, it works for them fine, so the issue is apparently only me so far.
  14. FoozleMcDoozle

I've recently had an issue with my scenes where the terrain node resolution is stuck on a lower lod than it should be, for instance I will be right next to a 128x128 node, but the resolution will be stuck to 32x32, like its not increasing the lod level properly. I've also had this issue where it...
  15. FoozleMcDoozle

Generating grids on 1.6.3 causes a crash for me as well, after selecting yes or no on the prompt to remove existing navmesh, crashes regardless of if there is already navmesh on the map or not.
    Crash Upload: 2021-10-30_17.59.25_83aaa0d21e912e56cc2c4431411ad103
  16. FoozleMcDoozle

In Progress Scene Editor Mesh Blending is on by default for all non summer seasons for each layer

It seems that at some point in recent versions a new bug has appeared where the mesh blend setting is turned on by default in every seasons except summer for all layers except default (which cant do mesh blending anyway). Normally the mesh blending option will turn on or off by default in each...
  17. FoozleMcDoozle

How to remove all grass/sticks/stick bushes from snow maps?

Oh, this is the modding Q&A so what I gave was modding advice, but I misunderstood and thought this was for a personal map, so my response doesn't really apply, instead look at this mod which doubles draw distance and check the posts, someone asked a similar question there, so you should be able to make your own mod that (pretty much) gets rid of flora.
  18. FoozleMcDoozle

In Progress Scene Editor Adding to the sp_battle_scenes.xml requires some code

An issue I ran into a long while ago and forgot to post about, it seems if you want to add your custom scenes into the game for use in the campaign, you will need some custom code in order to get it to work properly, instead of like most other xml where creating a sp_batle_scene.xml inside a...
  19. FoozleMcDoozle

e1.6.0-v1.2.7 Modding Changes

@NPC99 @Dejan It seems that replacing the physics heightmap still crashes. Just to be sure, I made a quick new map in and just replaced the base game map without touching anything else, it worked without the heightmap overridden (though I still was underground), but when I imported and overwrote the base game one it crashed when loading the campaign.
  20. FoozleMcDoozle

e1.6.0-v1.2.7 Modding Changes

You have to override a texture called "Main_map_physics_heightmap". You should replace that texture with your own heightmap, the resolution of which should be 1024x1024. You can directly use the heightmap exported from the editor using the "Export heightmap" button in Terrain Inspector. Please note that this is a temporary solution while we work on a system that will save the physics heightmap to the terrain file on "Scene save" automatically. It will likely be released within the next few patches.
    Unless that has been changed replacing that texture crashes the game, I tried that months ago. But to be sure I'll give that a shot when I'm back at my computer in a few hours, I don't recall what resolution I imported the texture as, so it was probably 16k instead of 1k
Back
Top Bottom