Search results for query: *

1. Wardrobe_Fuat

Need More Info Huge FPS drops in siege/tdm gamemode

Summary: Whenever I am in multiplayer in the recent few months, I get huge fps drops. The fps will drop further as the game progresses. I tried deleting shader cache, it didn't help. I try playing at lowest, but still same happens. I start with 60 fps, it drops further and further later on. CPU...
  2. Wardrobe_Fuat

Vlandia Rebalance When?

So far you nerfed some overpowered factions, but vlandia remains untouched and really overpowered (Especially in siege and teamdeathmatch modes) Their tier 1 infantry unit is the cheapest in game with 80 gold price. That unit runs so fast and can outmaneuver most of other factions infantry...
  3. Wardrobe_Fuat

Resolved Frequent fps drops

Summary: Fps drops alot on skala landing, baravenos and the dessert map. Though I observed a strange behavior, when I am spectating fps goes up back to 60fps. Then if I spawn, it goes down to 45-50 immediately. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): kala landing, baravenos and the dessert ma...
  4. Wardrobe_Fuat

Aserai Rebalance when?

It's been 1.5 years since the EA launch, Aserai has been the worst faction of all overall with no exceptions. Especially in siege, they suck so bad. Their infantry units run so slow (like slow motion compared to vlandia, battania especially). They don't have decent archers with decent bows...
  5. Wardrobe_Fuat

Game crashes constantly everytime I join TDM/Siege server

Yes your heard it right, not the server crash that everyone is so used to now, but my client crashes. (Once even windows crashed, though I cannot reproduce this) Its not even random, it happens every time. I verified game files, I removed all modes, then removed documents bannerlord folder and...
  6. Wardrobe_Fuat

Very unstable ping in European servers since sunday

For three days I have very unstable ping in european servers(100-150), usually it is around 60. My location is istanbul, I have 100Mbit internet speed and my ping is fine in all games and speed tests. Weird thing is, no one complains in the server except me. I heard that EU servers were moved...
  7. Wardrobe_Fuat

Resolved when a castle/town changes owner, villager's banner doesnt change

A small harmless bug. When their owner city or castle changes side, villagers change their colour naturally, but their lord's banner doesnt change until they come back out from their village again
Back
Top Bottom